April 26, 2019

Sharing With Friends


My phone buzzed. Another message from Gary. "Jesus fucking Christ," I muttered.

A week ago, my best friend of 40 years started going through some... changes. Now he had the body of a teenage girl and was sending me things like "I'm waiting for you. Be my first?"

This had gone far enough. I drove over to Gary's house, desperately racking my brain for some way to get through to him. Thankfully, he was wearing more clothes than in that last picture, but just barely.

"Mr. Rivers, it's so good to see you!"

"Please, Gary, we've known each other since we were kids. Can't you call me Tom?"

He made a point of touching my arm. "Anything for you, Tom. But I'm going by Gabby now." He was so small now, so utterly feminine as he led me inside.

"Gary, I'm really worried about you. You're forgetting who you are, you're taking on this different personality... Let's get you help while there's still time."


Gary sighed and turned towards his phone. "God, Tom, you sound just like my wife. At I can understand why she's upset--she's obviously jealous of how much younger and hotter I am than her. One sec."

I waited while Gary pursed his lips and leaned forward for a selfie. I tried to look away, but my eyes kept darting back to his pert little breasts, a reminder of what my own wife's looked like some 20 years ago.

Shoving those thoughts down, I finally blew my lid. I snatched away Gary's phone and launched into a tirade.


"Listen up! You need to stop posting pictures and get your head on straight! You are a man, you're my best friend, and I'm not going to stand by and watch you throw your life away! We're going to see a doctor, right now, so get in the car, missy, and--" I stopped dead, realizing what I'd just said. I'd been scolding her--I mean him--like an angry father, and all but called him the teenage girl he appeared to be.

A tiny smirk darted across Gary's face. "Wow Mr. Rivers, it's kind of hot when you get all worked up like that."

"Gary, I--" He interrupted, pressing a finger to my lips.

"Shh... Gabby." I watched, rooted to the spot as he slid the slinky straps of his top down his arms to reveal a pair of supple breasts. Was there anything left of my old friend? He definitely didn't look like a man anymore.


As I wrestled with my thoughts, Gary was wrestling with my belt. Any resistance I could have offered was betrayed by my stiff cock practically slapping him in the face as it sprung free. "Mm, it's so big! I'm not complaining."

The last of my willpower melted away as she (no use denying it) wrapped her glossy lips around me. My wife gave me oral twice a year, if I was lucky, and I couldn't remember the last time it felt this good. "Oh my god... Gabby..."


She looked me in the eye as my cock disappeared down her throat. Her tongue, her fingers, every little thing came together to drive me crazy. I reached down and gently grabbed a handful of her long, thick hair as she sucked and slurped.

My cock literally vibrated, whether from her moaning or the intensity of my arousal, I don't know. I started rocking back and forth, letting my slick member slide across her lips. She popped off for just a second. "Mmmm, please Mr. Rivers, cum for me."

No longer did I register any trace of a man in front of me, just a horny teenage slut. My gentle grip turned rough, my slow in-and-out motion quickened until I was literally fucking her face. It was so good, so intense. My muscles tightened. I slammed her face as far down my shaft as it would go, just before my cum exploded down her throat.

She barely gagged as I held her there for a moment. The glow of my orgasm began to fade as I started to fully appreciate what I'd just done. Stepping back, I mumbled, "That was, um... thank you. I have to go, now, Gabby. Um, Gary. Gabby."

Everything from there to my house was a blur. I realized after walking in that I still had Gary's phone from when I snatched it earlier. I flipped through, hoping to find even the smallest clue. My eyes widened when I saw a drafted message he'd never sent me.

<<Tom, I should have told you right away. I was too ashamed, but it's getting harder to think straight. I cheated on Liz. She was young and sexy and caught me in a moment of weakness. That's when it started. Please, get me help. Whatever you do, don't let me near your big sexy c>>

It wasn't hard to guess the next word. By the time Gary came back to the phone, it was probably too late. I swallowed hard as I reread the text. Was this some sort of virus or something? Given what I'd seen, anything seemed possible. I should really go to the hospital and get checked out...

On the other hand, I was feeling fine. Maybe I should even sign up for some of these awesome social media apps on Gabby's phone? Yeah, that's it. I'll take a few cute selfies, then go get checked out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment