September 8, 2024

Wedding Day Bliss

"Can we wrap this up soon?" I asked Hank quietly.

"Yeah, just a little longer, we need to be sure we've sold it."

"Alright, fine." I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat. Damn bridal underwear. "Your cousin has been giving me creepy looks since the ceremony".

"Just ignore him. Another hour, tops, then we leave for our honeymoon, my new 'wife' has a 'tragic accident', you change back, and we split my inheritance 50/50."

My dainty fingers squeezed his cheek a little harder than was necessary. "Babe, behave yourself!" I said loud enough for Jaime and anyone else who might be within earshot. Hank's reclusive aunt had willed an outrageous fortune to the first nephew of hers to get married. I wasn't going to go through all of this, turning into a girl and having a whole fucking wedding with my best friend, just for him to blow it by blabbing that the entire thing was a sham. I sipped my wine and caught Jaime staring again. Ugh, it absolutely made my skin crawl.

"To my beautiful bride!" Hank toasted, raising his champagne flute a bit too enthusiastically. He downed his drink, probably his fifth or sixth of the night. I noted with mild concern the way his words had begun slurring together. Still, we'd somehow made it through the hastily planned ceremony without incident. Just a little longer and I could head to the bridal suite and get out of these ridiculous clothes.

As the room emptied, leaving only myself, Hank, and Jaime, I felt a growing sense of unease. Hank slumped back in his chair, his head lolling to the side as he mumbled incoherently. I plastered a smile on my face. "Hey Jaime, hope you had a good time. Looks like you're the last one left, we were about to call it a night."

"It was great, although it looks like the groom had the most fun of anyone." I followed his gaze over to Hank, who had finally succumbed to the alcohol and slumped over in his chair. "Remind me, how did you two meet again?”

My throat felt tight as I tried to keep my voice steady. "Oh, yeah... We met at a party, I was a friend of a friend, and we just... hit it off right away, you know?"

"Mmhm," he mused, his tone dripping with suspicion. "It's hard to believe that my cousin, who's never even been in a real relationship before, suddenly found the love of his life and wants to rush into marriage. Not to mention, none of the family have ever met her before today."

"I... we... I mean, um..." I stammered, feeling the walls closing in around me. The confines of my dress seemed to constrict around my slender frame with each shallow breath. "I guess it did happen quickly, we just couldn't wait to start our lives together."

I hated how weak and unconvincing my lies sounded, but what else could I do? Confess that I was actually Hank's male best friend and this whole wedding was a fraud so he could claim an inheritance? I glanced over at Hank, passed out cold in his chair, and sighed inwardly. Great. Now I'd have to carry his drunk ass out of here too.

Jaime leaned forward, his gaze intense. "Look into my eyes," he commanded softly. His brown irises were flecked with gold, and I couldn't help but feel a sudden rush of... something. Attraction? Desire? It was confusing and unsettling.

"Why don't we go somewhere a little more private?" Whether it was fear of being found out or something deeper, I let Jaime lead me away to the next room. An unwelcome heat seeped through my body as I sat down with knees pressed together. "I have a feeling this wedding is a sham," he said quietly. "But I'm not a monster, so I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong. If you're really in love, I'll wish you both nothing but happiness. But, if you're just doing this because of Hank's money, you won't have any problem giving me a blowjob like the little whore you are."

I opened my mouth to protest, to deny his accusations, but no words came out. I wanted to refuse. I wanted to punch Jaime in the face and run away as fast as these stupid high heels would carry me. But there was something about his eyes, the way they seemed to bore into my soul, that made me powerless to resist.

"I... I can't do that," I stammered, but my voice held no conviction.

"Oh, I think you can," Jaime said smoothly. "In fact, I think you'll find yourself quite enjoying it."

I tried to turn my head away, but his grip on my chin held me in place. My heart was pounding, and I could feel a flush spreading across my cheeks. I knew I should push him away, should scream for help, but my body refused to obey my brain's commands. Instead, I felt myself leaning into him, my lips parting slightly under his touch. Jaime took advantage of the opening, pressing his thumb into my mouth. I automatically wrapped my lips around it, my tongue darting out to taste his skin. The action was so intimate, so unexpected, that I let out a soft moan before I could stop myself.

Jaime's thumb left my mouth as he deftly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. I swallowed hard, grappling with the empty feeling between my lips, with the conflicting sense of wrongness and burning curiosity. I had never even thought about giving a blowjob before, but now something about the idea seemed exhilarating.

I hesitated, then watched my hands move decisively as I grasped his waistband and slowly slid his clothing down. My eyes went wide in disbelief. Maybe it was simply seeing another man's cock so close for the first time, but it looked enormous.

"Well? A little slut like you shouldn't be so hesitant." As his words hit my ears, I could feel them ringing true. Some part of me, hidden deep beneath the layers of denial, seemed to be awakening to this new reality. My panties felt damp, and my nipples had hardened into little points pressing against the fabric of my bridal dress.

My gaze traveled back up his body, taking in every detail. He was tall and well-built, and my own body was responding accordingly. I reached out and grasped his shaft, marveling at the weight of it, before I wrapped my lips around the head. I gasped slightly as it touched my tongue. He tasted different than I imagined - salty and sweet at the same time. I began to suck, letting my tongue explore the contours of his tip and the underside of his shaft. He groaned, and I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. I tried to take more of him into my mouth, feeling him hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little but forced myself to relax, to take him deeper.

"Oh, fuck, that's good. Now, I want you to listen closely," he groaned as I worked diligently. "Since all you care about is the money, we're going to make a little change. We'll fill in my name on the marriage license and you'll be my happy little wife. As long as you keep pleasuring me like this, my little bitch will be pampered for the rest of her life."

All I could manage was a muffled whimper. The truth was, his filthy words were only serving to turn me on even more. My pussy throbbed as I sucked his cock with renewed vigor, taking him as deep as I could. I reached between my legs to rub my clit through my panties, moaning around his cock as waves of pleasure began to wash over me. Was I actually getting off on giving head to my husband's--I mean, my friend's--cousin? What the hell was wrong with me?

I could feel myself giving my mind over to him. I even helped as he pulled the front of my dress down to expose my breasts. He grabbed them roughly, pinching and pulling until I cried out around his cock, sending delicious vibrations down its length.

"Enough of that," he said sharply, pushing me off of him. "Time to consummate our marriage, darling." I watched without question as he reached down and gathered up my bridal skirts, pulling them up over my ass. I could feel the cool air on my skin, my soaking panties the only barrier left before he tore them away from my body.

He positioned himself beneath me, and I could feel the head of his cock nudging at my entrance. "Please," I whimpered, unsure if I was begging him to stop or begging him to take me. But it didn't matter. With one hard thrust, he pushed himself inside me, stretching me wide. I screamed at the sudden invasion, the unexpected pleasure-pain of it all.

As Jaime slammed into me again and again, I could feel my old life slipping away. My friendship with Hank, my sense of identity and purpose - they all seemed insignificant compared to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through my body. With every thrust, I could feel myself surrendering more and more to this new existence. I was no longer some guy helping a friend claim an inheritance. I was now Jaime's plaything, his slutty little wife who existed only to pleasure him.

His hands gripped my hips as he pounded into me from below, grunting with each push of his pelvis against mine. His voice came out in harsh pants between his words. "You're...mine...now. My wife. My perfect little cumdump. And you love it." I could feel his hot breath against my ear, his words sending shivers down my spine.

As I came with a scream, my entire body trembling from the force of it, I knew he was right. This was my new life now. My pussy clenched around his cock as he let out a deep groan and our new life together began.

No comments:

Post a Comment