June 18, 2022

Brotherly Love


"Oh yeah, you like that, big boy?"

"Ugh," Brendan grumbled. "Elaine would never say that."

"Yeah, and she would never be grinding on top of you with her tits in your face, so just shut up and let me get this over with."

My brother and I had never seen eye to eye. I was older, popular in school, and great at sports. Brendan was the opposite. He was the classic loner nerd; a literal genius who preferred his latest science project to a social life. I picked on him for it, but I thought of it as good-natured brotherly teasing.

He'd been nagging me all day to help test some new equipment. "You're sure this is safe?" I asked, warily eyeing the jumble of wires between his computer and what looked like the world's sketchiest tanning bed.

"Positive," he said as he closed me inside. "If I killed you, Mom and Dad would kill me. At least when they got back from their trip, anyways. Now hold still, it's about to start."

Despite being unassured, I did as instructed. The machinery hummed loudly to life and the lights started to flicker. "Aaahhh!" I cried out as a pulse of energy surged through me, more in surprise than pain. The feeling was hard to describe. First I felt warm, then tingly, then... gooey?

I looked down just in time to see my clothes evaporate. As I started planning how I would pummel my brother for this, my eyes widened. My rock-hard pecs melted, softening and rising from my chest. My arms deflated the same way, and my abs disappeared under a layer of stomach fat. I thankfully couldn't see far enough to watch as I lost any sensation in my cock.

After an eternity, the machine grew quiet again, only to be replaced by Brendan's giddy laughter. "It worked! Fuck yeah!!"

"What the fuck... did..." My voice trailed off before I could finish the question. It was a familiar voice, but not the one I was used to hearing.

"Why don't you see for yourself, Ms. Kraft? Pull the handle by your right hand to release the lock. There's a bag outside the chamber. Get dressed and meet me upstairs."

No way, I thought. As the door opened, I sat up and blonde hair dropped past my shoulders. No goddamn way. I wobbled to my feet, fully nude. I spotted my reflection from across the room. That is, the reflection of Elaine Kraft, the divorced 40-something who lived down the street. When I moved, she moved. When I raised a hand to squeeze my new tit, she squeezed too.

I shuddered, aggressively uncomfortable with my naked form. Not knowing what else to do, I rummaged around for the bag Brendan had left for me. I immediately regretted that as I pulled out a pair of lacy red underwear. I sat awkwardly for a minute, but seeing as my asshole brother had disintegrated my old clothes, I didn't have much of a choice. I slid them on, feeling humiliated but grateful that I could look down without seeing a pussy between my legs. "Oh for fuck's sake, I'm not wearing a fucking bra!" 

"Just do it!!"

I stood there, positively fuming. I finally gave in, cursing at the stupid thing as I wrestled it on. Last in the bag were a too-tight blue dress, some cheap jewelry, and of course, high fucking heels. By the time I had everything on, I felt more exposed than ever, wearing women's clothes and a woman's body. I took a few deep breaths to collect myself before trudging awkwardly up the stairs.

He was waiting for me on the lounge chair. Whereas I wanted to strangle him, Brendan was positively beaming. "Oh, Ms. Kraft! How nice to see you! Won't you please join me?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What are you playing at, dweeb?"

"Not sure what you mean, Ms. Kraft. Why don't you come over here and I can-- we can get comfortable together."

My skin started to crawl as I started to understand. "You're not seriously suggesting--"

"Oh, I am. And you'll go along with it too, otherwise 'oops', I might not be able to turn you back."

The little shit. He had me figuratively and literally by the balls, and he knew it. He'd set me up for this when our parents were out of town for a week, leaving us home alone. My stomach churned as I realized my only options were to let this happen now, or spend a few days in this body first. Either way, I was screwed.

"I'm going to need therapy after this, but let's get it over with."

"You've got to at least try to play the part, otherwise I'm not going to be able to... you know... perform."

I gagged again. Every part of my brain was screaming as I tried to walk sexily towards my brother. In a stroke of twisted irony, I tripped over my shoes and fell tits-first into his lap. Trying to press ahead before I lost my nerve, I opened up the front of my dress and started grinding stiffly against him. Despite our clunky banter and my lack of enthusiasm, I could feel through his pants that this was making him rock hard.

"Oh yeah, baby, why don't you give my D a little suck, yeah, that's what this, uh, big dog wants."

God, he was so bad at this that it was actually distracting me from the rest of the situation. Fine, if a blowjob is what it was going to take to be done with this nightmare, so be it.

I unzipped his pants and tugged them down. His surprisingly long cock sprang loose. I opened my mouth and lowered agonizingly towards it. At the moment my tongue made contact, my nostrils filled with his musky smell and I truly almost vomited. "Nope. Nope. Nopenopenope."

I jerked back. "I'm sorry, there's no way that comes anywhere near my mouth again."

"Alright, alright. Ugh, this wasn't supposed to be so complicated."

I wanted to strangle him right then and there. Instead, I forced a smile and tried to play nice. I kept telling myself this would all be over soon.

"Here Brendan, why don't I take that big, sexy cock and squeeze it between my tits?" You'd think I'd told him it was his birthday and Christmas by the look of joy on his face as I squirmed out of my dress. I reached behind my back and finally understood the relief girls feel when they take their bras off. I tossed them on the couch and climbed back on top of my brother.


"Mmm, how does that feel? Pretty good, huh?" Oof. I was just as bad as he was, although to my credit, I wasn't used to playing this side of things.

He didn't say anything as he grabbed a big, squishy boob with each hand. I'm pretty sure it was the first time he'd ever seen a naked woman before, much less touched one. That said, I was starting to feel less repulsed by this whole ordeal than when we'd started.

As he pumped up and down, the sensation of our skin rubbing together was easy and even a little nice to focus on. I was genuinely surprised that he didn't look more excited.

"Here, maybe I can get you a little bit turned on too."

"Yeah, there's no chance of that happening," I said, although internally I had started to question myself.


He rolled his eyes, then pushed me off of him with surprising ease. I was used to being so much bigger and stronger that I didn't even resist as he pushed me back into the chair and spread my legs apart. I gasped involuntarily as he brought his face up to my crotch.

"Do you have any idea what to do down there?"

"I did some research, OK?"

"Yeah, I don't think that's how that wOOohh!" I twitched as his tongue made contact with my pussy. Seeing as I'd only had one for about 20 minutes, I didn't know much about it, but Brendan sure seemed to. As he flicked back and forth down there, my cheeks flushed. First from embarrassment, but gradually and increasingly from a warmth that was creeping through my whole body. I wrapped my fingers around the back of his head in encouragement.

"Thats, um... that's nice. Keep doing that." I could hardly believe what I was saying, but then again I could hardly believe what was happening in the first place. Brendan kept hitting what had to be my clit, as a tingle had started pulsing through me. I closed my eyes, forgetting about how I'd gotten to this point, forgetting every aspect of why this was happening, and concentrating solely on the growing pleasure.

I'd gone down on plenty of girls before, but never for this long and admittedly probably never this well. He kept going and going, with slight variations in pressure and direction. I could tell I was pulling his head firmly towards my pussy now. What was this man doing to me? I was pressing my hips against his face. I was moaning soft, feminine moans. I reached down with my free hand and found myself slick with juices. Something deep and sexual was awakening within me.

Finally, he came up for air. My body screamed out that I needed more.

I dropped down in front of Brendan and wrapped my lips around his cock without a second thought. How had my feelings flipped so quickly? I didn't care. My hands moved practically on their own, one grasping the base of his shaft and the other teasing my nipple. Every ounce of concern or anger or disgust that I'd felt previously had melted away and been replaced by pure lust.

It was torture, but I didn't want to rush things. Despite the brand new feeling of needing to be filled, I kept sucking and stroking. I had to make sure that Brendan really, really enjoyed his time with Elaine. After all, his parents wouldn't be home for another few days.

1 comment:

  1. Would rather love to be that guy for a day. Look at his cock 😍 would love to know how it feels for guys

    ReplyDelete