May 20, 2020

Watch Who You Watch


"Hey man, come here! She's stripping again!"

"She's not stripping, she's changing in her bedroom. How do you not feel creepy doing that?"

"Oh, come on, you know she wants people to look. How could she not, with an ass like that?"

"You really think that-- oh my god! Dude!"


"Shh! I know she's hot, but I'm trying to focus!"

"No, it's not that, you're--"


"Uhhnnn, hold that thought. I'm feeling really flushed all of a sudden. God, when did this shirt get so tight?"

"It's not a shirt, it's a dress, and it--"

"It would look better on the floor? God, that's so dirty but I love where your head's at."

"Oh man, I don't know what's going on here, but we, uh, we really shouldn't--"

"Shouldn't do it with the blinds open? Come on, it's so hot to think someone might be watching."

No comments:

Post a Comment