June 8, 2024

Office Slut with Standards

The knock at my office door caused me to turn around, and the figure in the doorway caused me to scowl. "Dammit Ronny, how many different ways do I need to tell you to fuck off?"

He didn't move, but stood there looking smug instead. "You know it's only a matter of time, right? I'm honestly surprised you've held out this long, but pretty soon the serum will sink so far into your brain that you'll be begging for my cock."

"First of all, that's no way to talk to your superior. Secondly," I said coolly as I held my fingers up in front of me, "I don't think you measure up to what I need."

Ronny's slack-jawed surprise was almost adorable. I had to give him a little credit for trying. I might have even given in, had I not just finished fucking the janitor in a supply closet 20 minutes ago. A smile crept across my lips as I thought back to the way his strong hands gripped me as he pressed me up against the shelves.

God, I'd have to track down Emilio again sometime soon. Or maybe Kurt over in finance. Or see if Liz really does play for both teams. I felt a heat rising up in my chest as images of past and future scenes played in my mind.

I slipped a finger into my panties. No surprise, I was already soaking wet. "Ohh, fuck... you wouldn't believe how good it feels to have your pussy stuffed full of some of the studs in this office. Too bad you won't be getting a turn."

Ronny fumed as he stormed out of the room. I barely noticed as I leaned back and slowly built myself to yet another orgasm in this body.

2 comments:

  1. Wow im so happy you are back that was amazing. You AP caps are so hot and are my favorite. Im not sure if you do requests, but if you do could you make one where a 25 year old guy named Jordan has his body stolen by a chubby milf/gilf. You can make it as dark as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always exciting to see a new post on here. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete