May 17, 2019

Learning His Lesson

I'd blown every penny I'd made from my crappy job, but it was all worth it. There I was, Mrs. Pine's naked body smiling back at me from her bathroom mirror. She might have been a little bit older, but damn if she wasn't still one of the hottest teachers at my school.

When I got back to my own body, these pictures would make me a god among my classmates and give me wanking material for the rest of the year. I felt her nipples--my nipples for the next few hours--stiffen up at the thought.
"Mmm, I'm Mrs. Pine and I can't help acting slutty every now and then," I cooed to my reflection. "I love being such a naughty girl."

Oh, I'm sure you do.

I froze in panic. "Who said that?!?"

"I did." I watched as my lips moved and heard the words that came out, but I hadn't meant to say that. I looked down involuntarily at the phone in my hand. "Ooh, my husband will love these."

What the fuck is going on?? I screamed inside my head.

"Now Hunter, let's watch the language, please. But to answer your question, whoever sold you that possession spell really screwed you over. Even the simplest defensive enchantments would be enough to fend it off."

So you're, what, a witch? Fu-- I'm sorry, please let me go back to my body and I'll never step out of line again!

I watched helplessly as my fingers moved, again on their own, and attached the pictures I'd taken to a new message. "Well, there are two problems there. First, I assume your spell was time-based. I could kick you out by force, but that would be a lot of effort when I could just wait it out. Second, some lessons are best learned through hands-on experience."

What does that mean?

"It means that if you try to fuck with me, Mr. Olsen, then you'll be the one who ends up getting fucked. Well, I suppose this time we both will. My husband works 10 minutes from home, and I'd wager you and I have at least another few hours together."

She tapped the send button. Things were about to get very educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment