July 24, 2019

Fair Warning


I know what's going through your mind right now. All you're thinking about is the redhead with the huge cans, stripping in bed, waiting for you to fuck her. And you're right, I do want you to fuck me. God, do I want it, and badly. But you don't know the full story. The truth is, I used to be a guy, just like you.

No, I'm absolutely serious. I was 100% guy. I had a beard, a deep voice, and a huge cock. Really, I'd bet anything it was bigger than yours. I don't even miss it anymore, I just wish I still had it around so I could fuck myself with it. Is that messed up, wanting to be fucked by your old cock?

I'm sorry, I'm rambling. This isn't some weird foreplay, or some kind of dirty talk meant to get you in the mood -- these tits are all I need to do that. I'm trying to warn you. If you have sex with me, if your dick comes into any contact with me at all, you'll end up just like me. I've seen it a dozen times now. Sometimes they turn blonde, or Asian, or thick like me, but it's always the same.

You still don't get it? I can't stop myself. Even now, I'm holding back with everything I have, and I want to throw myself on top of you and ride you like a horse. Fuck, please tell me you're hung like a horse. The last guy had a tiny little dick. I still came harder than I ever did as a man, but there's no feeling like a monster shaft plunging into your soaking wet pussy, thrusting in and out while you scream in pure ecstasy... I'm soaking my panties just thinking about it...


There I go, getting distracted again. Seriously, you don't want this happening to you. Can you imagine if you ended up like me? No, of course you can't. You can't imagine having melons like these, either being pulled down by gravity or killing your back when you wear a bra. Look at this thing! You could end up with your own set of size 34J titties, constantly aching for the touch of a man. Someone to squeeze them, pinch them, run his strong hands over...

I swear, I'm trying to focus. Maybe if you just grab a fistful of my hair, it'll snap me back to attention. Oh, it's so hot when the guy does that. You're just his plaything as he's ramming his cock down your throat, your plump lips wrapped around it tighter than a virgin's pussy. You can tell yourself the next time will be different, you'll resist, fight it somehow, but deep down you know you want it. If he holds out long enough you'll beg him to let you taste that thick, salty...


Why are you still here? You're running out of time. As soon as you're done fucking me--and I hope that's not too quickly--you'll be a woman too. I know you don't want smooth, soft skin like mine. Or wide, shapely hips and a pillowy ass. You don't want to feel your pussy heat up, like mine is right now, eying up a man like a piece of meat.

You don't want to know what it's like to reach your fingers in, slowly teasing yourself while you lure him in. Or to feel the way your clit tingles as you--oohhh--as you rub it just right.


Oh my god... You do want this, don't you? Every other guy at least paused, thought about leaving, talked himself into believing I was crazy or a liar -- but not you. You've been hanging on every word. Your dick is rock hard, isn't it? It's the last thing your little guy will ever do, and he can't wait for it.

Are you ready? Ready to long for your next fuck, for a man to make you his bitch? Ready to have your own little pussy that drips in pleasure with every orgasm that rocks your world?

Alright, I gave you your fair warning. Now get over here.

Come make women out of both of us.

2 comments: