August 18, 2026

Helping a Friend

A floorboard squeaked as I came around the corner, causing the curvaceous blonde to stand up and look my way. "Oh, hey Caleb, I was just finishing some laundry."

"Great. Thanks, Henry."

The corners of my friend's mouth immediately twisted into a pout. "I told you to call me Hailey."

I sighed and rubbed my the back of my neck. "I know. And I told you that I wasn't going to do that, and that we'd get you back to your old body soon."

"Mhmm," Henry replied. He pressed his arms together behind his back, making his already prominent breasts stand out even further as he put himself on display. "And how's that going?"

I sighed again. "I'm getting there. I need to make sure that nothing goes wrong this time, so I'm being extra careful testing the formula."

"Right, that makes sense," Henry said, nodding thoughtfully as he started peeling off his shirt right in front of me. "But you're home now, which means you aren't working on the formula."

I felt warmth creeping into my cheeks. "No, I can't work on it 24 hours a day. I do have to eat and sleep."

He nodded before unbuttoning his jeans. "Of course. But maybe, since you're here, you could fuck me? Right up against this counter?"

I coughed and did my best to stare at a fascinating mark on the wall instead of my friend's nearly naked body. The floral scent of laundry detergent clung to the air. "I told you I wasn't going to do that either. You're my best friend and you're not thinking clearly."

"Ugh, you're no fun." More pouting. A twist to show off a black thong nestled between two luscious ass cheeks and a glance back to make sure I was looking.

"Guess not, sorry," I said stiffly as I forced myself to walk away. I hoped Henry couldn't tell how much I was tenting my pants, but I knew that was unlikely.

I'd barely made it to my room when I heard an alarmed squeal from the kitchen. "Caleb! Caleb, come quick!"

My heart thudded as I scrambled down the hallway, only to lodge in my throat as I rounded the corner. "Goddamn it."

Henry stood there, grinning smugly.

"Guess what I'm wearing under this apron?"

I threw my hands up in exasperation and let them drop to my sides. "Is it nothing?"

"That's right!" The grin was full Cheshire now.

I tipped my head back and stared at the ceiling for a full minute before looking back at my friend. "I need you to understand two things. First, we are going to get you turned back into a guy."

"Of course," she said, fingers already on my belt. "And the second thing?"

I shuddered as my cock sprang free and Hailey slowly dropped to her knees. "After we turn you back, we're going to act like this never, ever happened."

No comments:

Post a Comment