August 16, 2019

Need to Relax


Alright, there's a cute guy by himself. I'll just go over and start a casual conversation. Here I go... nope. Nope nope nope nope nope. Abort! Turn around before--oh crap. He saw me.

OK, gotta relax. Quit walking like a freaking robot. How do girls normally walk? Oh my god, I forgot how to walk.

No. Calm down. Breathe.

You're on vacation. Nobody knows you. As far as everyone else is concerned, you're just another hot babe, ready to have a good time.

Oof, I'm still not used to the way these boobs bounce along with every step I take. And why does my bikini keep trying to wedge its way up my ass? Come on now, don't be distracted. Just open your mouth and say the first thing that comes into your head.

"Hi there! I'm Jim...antha. Jimantha." OH MY GOD, I HATE MY STUPID BRAIN.

"Oh, that's, um... that's a really pretty name. I'm Bryce. Do you want to get a drink or something?"

Yes, all of the alcohol please. Hey, is he staring at my chest? Nice! Wait, now he's staring at my face. Oh no, how long has he been waiting for me to respond?

"I'll have sex on the beach! I mean, the drink. A sex on the beach. I'm not saying I'll have sex on the beach. Not that I wouldn't, though! I'm--we just met. But maybe we could, if... Let's go start drinking, please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment