August 14, 2019

Locked Out


I knocked again, a little harder and a little more urgently. "Ha ha, really funny babe. Come on, let me in."

Still no answer as I stood alone in the hallway. I could feel my nipples fighting against the fishnet top my wife had packed, as the air conditioning sent a chill down my spine.

What if someone caught me like this? They'd see a sexy woman, all but completely naked, ready for a night of steamy passion with her husband.

They wouldn't know that this woman had never been with a man. That when she climbed on top of his stiff penis, it would be the first time she'd ever felt her vagina filled and then pounded. That when she moaned in pleasure and screamed in ecstasy, it would be from her very first female orgasm.

I shivered again, although not from the cold. I watched my chest rise and fall with each heavy breath before pounding one more time against the door.

"I swear to god, if you don't open up right now, I'm going to start knocking on other doors until someone else does!"

No comments:

Post a Comment