August 7, 2019

Mommy Issues


I stormed out of the bathroom and into our rented master bedroom. "What the actual fuck, Taylor?"

"You don't like it?" my girlfriend asked, lip curled in a pout. "You agreed we'd use my magic for a little kinky lesbian sex while we were on vacation."

Even as pissed off as I was, she was still crazy hot. I wore the same outfit as her, a bra and pair of panties, but I also wore something much less sexy: the body of my mother. "No, of course I don't like it! I don't want to be in my mom's body, PERIOD, much less for anything in bed!"

She stood up and looked me in the eye. Her every move was calculated perfectly to turn me on as she struck a sexy pose. Normally, I would have no problem with that, or with my heart beating faster, or my breathing getting heavier. Right now, though, I could also feel my nipples stiffen against the fabric of my bra, and my crotch grow warm in anticipation.


"Come on, Ellen, I can tell you want me," Taylor cooed as she slipped a hand under the waistband of her panties. "You want to put your hands on tits as firm and perky as yours were twenty years ago, and press your body against my smooth, tight skin."

I hung on every word, feeling pangs of arousal, and... something else. Oh sure, it's easy for you to feel sexy right now. I'd like to see you keep YOUR figure after having two kids, turning past 40, and-- woah. Was I feeling jealous of my girlfriend's body?

"Taylor, did you do something to my brain? I'm having some, uh, strange thoughts."

"Babe, you really think I would do that? I just want us to start enjoying our vacation."

She's right, Ellen, just relax. Just because you're in your mom's body doesn't mean you can't have fun with this young woman. I tried not to think about my crow's feet, or look down at my little tummy pooch.

God, what would Stan think if he saw me like this? I shook the thought off. Weird that I would think about my dad at all right now; even weirder using his first name. Taylor's fingers broke my concentration as they slipped my bra straps off my shoulders.


"You're so beautiful," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine. Electricity ran through me. I hadn't been this excited in years. I leaned into our kiss, feeling my breasts start to escape. Why had I been fighting this for so long?

Our tongues met and darted back and forth between our mouths as both of us quickly slid out of our panties. I imagined her tongue flicking across my pussy instead and sighed deeply. This may have been my first lesbian experience, but I knew already it wouldn't be my last.

4 comments:

  1. This is outrageously good. Such a hot idea, and so well written. Seems like they will have a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow, I have a feeling you're right. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. This story is fantastic and great read and I can help but wonder if Taylor gave him to much of his mannerisms and he starts to think he's always been Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she would be so upset if she "accidentally" did that!

      Delete