March 6, 2020

Getting Sent to the Principal's Office


"Quit touching me!" I shouted as we entered the principal's office. "You're not even a real freaking cop!"

The man inside looked up from his desk with a furrowed brow. "Ernie, what's going on here?"

"Oh, sorry sir, but she was being disorderly, and then she was resisting--"

"Ernie. ARE you a police officer?"

"No, ah, just school security, but--"

"So should you really even HAVE handcuffs?"

"Well, it's sometimes good to have... that is, in case something like this..."

"Ernie, give me the keys and get out of here. I'll handle this."

Even seated, the principal's muscular frame commanded the room. Ernie opened his mouth to protest, then seemed to think better of it. I watched as he handed over the keys before slinking off down the hallway.

I stared down at the floor, shivering slightly as a draft swept up the small portion of my legs covered by my skirt. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the principal stride over to the door, turn the lock, and return to stand right in front of me.

"What do you have to say for yourself, miss Watkins?"

I lifted my head to look him in the eye. The handcuffs dug into my wrists and pushed my shoulders back, adding emphasis to my already generous cleavage. I drew a deep breath. "I've been a very naughty girl, Mr. Thompson."

He stared me down, and my heartbeat began to quicken. After a few seconds, though, his face broke into a wide grin. "Mm, yeah you have. I'm going to have to punish you."


I finally exhaled and smiled back. "Oh my god, Stephanie, you can't do that to me! I almost had a freaking heart attack wondering if it was really you in there!"

My wife chuckled as she moved closer in her borrowed body. "I'll admit, I did enjoy making you sweat it out," she said as she untied my blouse. Musky cologne filled my nostrils. "Damn, this girl has some nice tits. That can't be the real school uniform, can it?"

I thought back to getting dressed this morning, and slipping out the front door before Alexis's mother could spot me. "Oh, it is. This particular example might be a few years old, from before a little growth spurt, if you know what I mean."

Possessing Alexis, I could sense two things in her mind. One, she had a secret crush on Mr. Thompson. I can't blame her. How does a principal get that ripped? Two, the cold steel of my handcuffs were making other parts of her body very warm. I got the impression that Alexis was very submissive, even if she hasn't done much with her boyfriend herself.

By now, Stephanie had somehow worked my bra off without releasing me and dropped her own pants to reveal a positively massive cock. I rubbed my thighs together, wishing I could use my fingers to relieve some of the rising tension.

Without warning, she grabbed me and pressed my face down against the desk.


"I think it's time you learned a little respect for authority."

"Ohh, yes," I moaned as she took me from behind. Her powerful hands gripped my hips, pulling me down to take every inch of her raging erection. "I'm so sorry, sir. I promise I'll be a good girl from now on."

"You're on the cheer squad, aren't you? I'd hate to see you suspended over your disrespect for the rules in your student handbook."

God, roleplay was so much hotter in other people's bodies. "If you undo these handcuffs, I'll show you just how much school spirit I have."

Stephanie eagerly obliged. I positioned myself upside-down on a chair, legs spread wide in the air as I launched into an improvised cheer. "C-O-C-K! COCK! COCK! Fuuuuuuuck me!!"


Stephanie didn't need another word of encouragement, as she plunged her meaty shaft immediately back inside my tight pussy.

"Oh my god, this feels incredible!" I bit my lip and teased, "Mm, does it feel this good when you screw your wife, Mr. Thompson? Or just innocent young girls like me?"

"Don't make me call your parents, young lady."

Oh shit, what will Mom and Dad say? I shuddered as Alexis's worry bubbled up. That sort of thing sometimes happens with strong memories and emotions. Fear can be especially potent.

Stephanie clearly caught me and took pleasure in pressing her advantage. "Ohh, maybe we really should call them! Can you imagine, sitting there, with her parents looking at their daughter, you, dressed like a little tramp? I'll bet they--"

"No!!" I jumped up, panic coursing through me, even as my pussy burned with desire. "Please, I'll do anything, just don't call them!"

"You know what I like, babe."

I tried to scowl, even though I probably just looked adorable scrunching my face. "Fine, but please warn me before you finish this time. You know I hate the taste of--"

"Blah blah, enough chit chat. Stay in character, miss Watkins, and convince me you've learned your lesson."


I climbed down in front of her, the adult man turned horny high school girl ready to suck the dick of his wife turned male principal. For as much as I complained, it really was turning me on the way she was ordering me around. Now that I was out of the handcuffs, I could finally rub my clit as much as I wanted.

I gazed up at her as I opened my mouth wide, like a perfect teen slut. We'd done this so many times, I'd long ago lost track, but the rush was still there. Taking control of someone else's body, feeling the way they responded to every depraved touch, smell, and taste fueled me; it drove me to please my wife no matter what forms we took.

Today, we were Frank Thompson and Alexis Watkins, principal and student. Today, I would please my wife by taking her cock in my mouth, rolling my tongue across it, stroking her shaft while she towered over me and watched me play with my sweet little pussy.

I slurped eagerly, letting my moans mingle with Stephanie's grunts as she fucked my face. My nipples tingled with excitement as they stood up on my chest.

"Uhhnnn, babe, I'm getting close. Oh fuck, yeah, you're such a good little cocksucker! Don't stop..."

I knew what was coming, I knew how much I hated the sticky, salty taste of it. I kept telling myself to pull away, let her finish on my chest, in my hands, anywhere but my mouth. Despite that, my lips stayed firmly planted. I wanted to please Mr. Thompson so badly, I wanted his cock inside me, I wanted...


One final twitch, and warm liquid spurted into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I didn't move, letting anything I couldn't contain drip down my face.

Turns out, Alexis loves the taste of cum.

2 comments:

  1. This was fantastic! It also leaves things open for some other fun scenarios. I'm interested to learn how much influence the body has on the mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This one was definitely fun to write.

      Delete