August 11, 2020

Boobs and Hair? Don't Care


David thought he'd finally come up with a foolproof plan for getting laid. When his roommate Josh came home one night, David hit him with a transformation spell and watched as Josh's form reshaped, shrinking in some places and growing in others. Moments later, the former man was a gorgeous woman.

"Haha, it worked!" David crowed. "I'm sorry I had to do this to you, but I'm sick of being a virgin. All you have to do is sleep with me one time and I'll change you back."

Josh stood in silence for a minute before replying, "Yeah, that's not gonna happen."

David blinked in confusion. "Wh-what do you mean? You have to, otherwise I won't change you back!"

"Dude, no offense, but you suck. Why would I want to sleep with you?" He looked away from David to peek down his shirt. "Oh, these are nice."

"But... but your body is supposed to be attracted to guys now!"

"Really? So if I picture, like, Chris Hemsworth shirtless... Oh yeah, you're right. Excuse me, I'll be in my room for a little bit."

David stood in shock, unable to comprehend what had just happened or the muffled sounds coming from behind Josh's door.

It's been a week now, and David is starting to suspect Josh doesn't care if he ever changes back...

2 comments:

  1. Lmfao great cap! Do you do requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't write as much as I'd like to these days, but feel free to send me something. My email is on my Blogger profile page.

      Delete