August 19, 2020

Something Different


I must have stared into the bathroom mirror for ten full minutes trying to figure out what seemed so strange about my reflection. Eventually, I gave up and walked back to the bedroom.

"Hey hon, does something seem... different about me?"

My girlfriend looked up, seeming amused somehow by my question. "No, you're still the sexy guy I can't keep my eyes off of."

I frowned, furrowing my brow. "Are you sure? What about my boobs, do they look bigger or anything?" I cupped them in my hands for emphasis.

"Why don't you get over here and I'll take a look?"

I rolled my eyes. Usually I was the one wanting to fool around, but now when I had something I wanted to talk about, of course she was ready to go. Still, I loved the way that shirt showed off her muscles, so I could worry about it later.

"Mm, there's my man. Now that you mention it, you are looking extra hot today. Maybe that's it?"

"Ugh, you're the worst," I teased as we started making out. Her beard scratched at my face, but my lips were so soft and sensitive against hers that I barely noticed. As things grew steamier, I felt her hand reach up and squeeze my tit. I'm normally not into that, but tonight it seemed to really be working for me, especially when she gave my nipple a pinch.

"Hey babe, how about a little blowjob?"

"Wow, what's gotten into you?" Normally I had to practically beg her when it came to oral, so I was caught totally off guard that she would bring it up herself.

"You know, just trying to see things with a new perspective." There she went again with that weird smile.

Whatever, I wasn't about to argue. I moved down quickly, slipping off her belt and undoing her pants. Her cock practically sprang out and smacked me in the face. As I leaned forward and opened my mouth, a nagging voice in my head made me hesitate.

"Something wrong, babe?"

I glanced up at my girlfriend. "No, just... building the anticipation."


"Ha, well enough of that. Come on and get sucking, babe." Before I had a chance to think any further, she had grabbed a handful of my hair and pressed me down over her waiting cock. "Oh, that's great stuff."

As I slurped down on her girthy shaft, I couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right. Maybe I was still distracted, but I just didn't feel as into this as usual. My girlfriend was definitely loving it, though, so I kept my lips wrapped around her dick, even as my jaw started getting sore.

She must have noticed me getting tired. "OK, that's enough foreplay. How about we get down to the good stuff?"

I was more than happy to be done sucking, but felt frustrated that I wasn't that excited yet. I reached down to rub my clit while she finished stripping, trying to make sure I was nice and wet before climbing up to fuck her.


"Ow, slow down a little," I said, wincing as my girlfriend tried to push too quickly into my pussy. It didn't take long to stretch out though, and I was quickly pumping her in and out like it was my job. Now things were starting to click into place. She was hitting all the right nerve endings with her monster hog. The heat from my crotch started spreading through my whole body, making my nipples tingle.

Still... this felt really good, but not quite great. It was like the angle was wrong or something. I looked down at my girlfriend's naked body. As I ran my fingers over her pecs, I imagined her overpowering me and taking control, and a shiver ran down my spine.

As if reading my mind, she asked, "Want to change things up?"


Before I could even respond, she lifted me off and pushed me down on all fours. As she climbed up behind me, I couldn't help but relish the feeling of my big, strong woman dominating my tiny male frame. Her cock thrusting into my pussy from behind as my tits swayed beneath me were driving me wild.

Without warning, she slapped my ass so hard it made me cry out in surprise. "Haha, you liked that, didn't you, bitch?"

God, where was this side of her coming from? Normally we were so vanilla in bed, and I'd never thought of myself as submissive, but the feeling was electric. I practically sounded like a girl with the way I was moaning. I played along. "Oh yeah, I am your little bitch. I want to fuck your cock so hard, please let me fuck it!"

"Oh yeah, this is even hotter than I thought it was gonna be. Yeah, take that cock you dirty boy!"

I thrust backwards against her hips. This was quickly turning into the hottest sex we'd had in forever. My pussy was wrapped tightly around her cock. Just as the feelings of orgasm started welling up inside, I felt my girlfriend start to tense up. "Come on," I pleaded, "Keep going just a little longer!"

Her breathing was fast and heavy. "I'm trying... you're so hot... oh, ohhh, fuuuuck...!" With a final push, she grabbed my hips and held me close. I could literally feel her cock twitch as she came inside me.

My heart sank. "You're done already babe? I was sooo close."

She flopped down on the bed next to me. "Sorry, I couldn't help it," she said smugly. "Wow, I didn't know it could be that intense." She looked over at me. "Why don't you go ahead and finish yourself off while I get cleaned up?"

She gave me a sloppy kiss before getting up and walking towards the bathroom. I sat in open-mouthed shock for a moment before realizing how horny I still was. I rolled my eyes and leaned back, hoping I could get off before the feeling faded.

Girls have it so easy sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. This was amazing! I love these sorts of couple swaps with subtle mental changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, extracurricular action could solve the unfinished business!

    ReplyDelete