August 28, 2020

Making the Best of the Situation


"Come on in, babe, I'm ready for you!"

I swung open the door to see my husband waiting for me in bed. My eyes traced his curvy form, lingering on his growing breasts and belly encased in silky blue lingerie. He toyed with it, revealing the thin black strip of his panties as he beckoned me closer.

"Hello, gorgeous," I said with a shy smile, as I thought back to the night that led us here.

Everything was fine when we first went into lockdown, but it barely took a week before stress and boredom started sinking in for my husband and me. By sheer chance, I heard about the new gender-swapping pills that had come out and mentioned it to him. Before long, we'd gone ahead and ordered one for each of us.

The first night was unbelievable. The raw power I felt with my stronger male body made it so exciting to toss my husband into bed and make love all night long.

Unfortunately, while I turned back the next day, he did not. We waited a few hours before calling the company, then got the shock of our lives. They mailed us a test to confirm, but by then we already knew why the pills hadn't worn off: Patrick was pregnant.

We'd talked about having kids for a while. Even though absolutely none of this was the way we'd planned it, we decided it was fate and we would see it all through.

Luckily for us, Patrick could work from home easily enough. I could tell it was hard, though, not that I blamed him. In addition to everything else going on, he had to adjust to being a woman for the next few months, and a pregnant one at that.

It was just as strange for me, knowing that I'd knocked up the only woman I'd ever slept with. I watched his body change even more as the weeks passed. His bump expanded outwards and his breasts slowly grew heavier as his body prepared for what was soon to come. Of course, there were the swollen feet, the mood swings, and an odd food craving here or there. In a bizarre way, I felt jealous. All my life I'd expected to be the one to experience this, and fate had flipped the script on us.

All in all, we did settle into a sense of routine. Perhaps it's no surprise then that I didn't expect what he said to me last night.

"Babe, I have a... womanly issue that I need your help with."

"Of course, what is it?" I'd gotten used to helping him adapt to bras, grooming, and even trying his hand at makeup, so I figured it was something similar.

He hesitated, biting his lip before taking a deep breath and blurting out, "I'm horny!"

"What??" Of all the things I was expecting, that had to be at the bottom of the list. I figured with what had happened the last time he had sex as a woman, he wouldn't be eager to try again.

"Yeah, I know it's probably hormones, but the last few weeks I've just been super horny all the time. When you go out for groceries and stuff, I've been, um, 'taking care of myself'."

I stared at him, completely blindsided. Sure, his female body was pretty, and he was still my husband, but I'd never even considered lesbian sex.

Apparently I paused too long, as his face began turning red and tears welled up in his eyes. "Oh my god, I'm such an idiot. You don't want to do it, it's a dumb idea, I should have never brought it up."

"No, no, of course not," I said. Did it make me a terrible woman to wish he wasn't so hormonal and crazy? "You just caught me by surprise, sweetheart. Of course I can... help you with that. Let's do it tomorrow night."


So, all that brought us here. I joined him on the bed, wearing a lavender bra and panty set trimmed in lace that I knew he loved from before.

"So, I guess we should just..." He trailed off, before leaning in with eyes closed. His lips were nice, that was for sure. They were so much softer than I remembered. The way he held me was familiar, but new all at the same time.

We kissed in awkward silence for a few minutes. I loved him, and wanted to try my best, but I've never been good at taking the lead in bed. I tried a few things I knew I enjoyed, caressing his flowing red hair and massaging his heavy chest through the soft fabric of his lingerie.

I could tell he was trying too, but was unsure of himself. Our breasts pressed together, soft feminine flesh against soft feminine flesh.

Finally, he pulled away.


"Babe?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"This isn't really doing it for me, and I don't feel like you're into it either."

"No, I'm down for this, we should keep trying."

"Yeah, but... I have to confess something." He raised his eyes and I could see they were filled with nervous excitement. He nodded over to a small bottle on the nightstand. "I bought another pill for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment