May 20, 2021

Working Man

Whether it was as a mechanic, working construction, or just general manual labor, I'd always made a living using my hands. When the Great Shift dropped me in the body of some dainty blonde, I figured those days were over. My foreman, in his brother's body, laughed as he watched me try to even pick up a jackhammer.

In the process of feeling sorry for myself, I spent a lot of time in bed. Now, the thing about spending a lot of time in bed after being unexpectedly dropped in the body of some leggy chick is that you find some interesting ways to pass the time. To distract yourself, if you will. After a few weeks, I was "distracting myself" on a daily basis.

I finally decided it was time to get back on my feet, in a manner of speaking. As you can see, I'm still using my hands, but I've branched out to other body parts as well. I even work with my old construction crew from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment