October 4, 2021

New Roles

Three months. That's how long it had been since my good-for-nothing sister and her scumbag boyfriend had somehow switched bodies with me and my girlfriend, before promptly skipping town and leaving us stuck in their dead-end lives. With next to nothing in our new bank accounts, it was all we could do to scrape by each month, much less chase the two of them across the country.

We'd spent the first couple weeks feeling miserable, angry, begging in unanswered calls and texts to have them switch us back. But with no word from Sophie and Mickey, we gradually settled into our routines. I got the hang of bras, cheap makeup, and lousy customers at the diner I worked at, and Jessica got used to her new warehouse job and picking up side hustles here and there for extra cash.

Last week, I'd been sitting on the sofa, trying to rest my back (sore from my fat tits) and feet (sore from my fat ass). Jessica sat down next to me. Without a word, she awkwardly put her hand on my leg, rubbing the inside of my thigh.

"What are you doing?"

"You know... You're my boyfriend, and I love you, and I, um... you know..."

"You cannot be serious," I said. I turned to face her directly as I pushed her hand away.

Her face turned bright red. "I- I am. Come on, Marco. We very well may be stuck this way for the rest of our lives. I still love you and want to be with you, whatever that looks like. I've been, um, feeling things out for myself recently, and it does feel pretty good. And I noticed you've taken a few long showers lately and left the nozzle on the massage setting when you finish."

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. "OK, yes, I've also experimented a little. But it's still so weird! I know this sucks for both of us, but you're just some guy. I'm my sister!" I glanced down, as if I needed a reminder of the flabby breasts I was forced to put on display for tips every day.

"Can we just try? Just to see how it goes?" It felt so surreal watching her make her old puppy dog expression with a five o'clock shadow.

"Fine. But I want the lights off the whole time."

She laughed. "You sure you haven't always been a girl?"

I cracked a grin as I swatted her playfully. We made our way to the bedroom and... had truly, truly terrible sex. It was awkward, I felt body parts jiggling no matter what position we tried, and eventually we gave up without either of us finishing. We tried again the next few nights, with only slightly more success.

Today saw me working another day at the diner, and another night flopping down on the couch. A while later, Jessica walked in, surprisingly excited.

"I think I figured out part of the problem. We've been trying to have sex like ourselves, our old selves, when we should be hav- should be fucking like them."

I stared for a minute, trying to figure out where she was going with this. "What, like roleplay or something? I don't know, Jess, I wouldn't mind taking the night off and just relaxing." I shook my head and went to the bedroom to change out of my work clothes.

I was surprised when she followed, and even more so when she reached around to roughly squeeze my ass. "Bitch, I've been working all day, and now I come home and you tell me you don't wanna fuck?"

I stood frozen in place. Of course I knew it was an act, but it still caught me off guard whenever I was reminded of how much physically stronger Jess was now. I was honestly a little scared. But... it shocked me that I was suddenly excited.

"Oh, so that's how this is gonna go, you... you fuckin' bastahd?" I said, heart pounding as I slipped easily back into the accent I'd worked so long to get rid of. "I bet you're all tawk, couldn't even get ya little pecker up if you wanted to."

I watched Jess's jaw drop. "Holy shit, babe, keep doing that." She sprang into action, fumbling with her work boots and stripping off layers.

In a matter of seconds, my tits were out, with Jess's face buried deep between them. "Oh fuck babe," she said, barely coming up for air. "This is getting me so turned on."

I let out an involuntary moan as I got swept up in the moment. Her hands seemed to be everywhere at once, rubbing up and down my voluptuous body. Before I knew it, she'd coaxed me out of my clothes and was kissing me aggressively on the bed.

"Damn, you're sexy, Ma-- Sophie."

She'd called me by my sister's name before, but only around other people, never when it was just the two of us. I couldn't deny that this was already the most turned on I'd ever been as a woman. Should I make a stand, or just go with it? My mouth hung open as I tried to figure out how to respond. Apparently, Jess took that as an invitation.

She grabbed my head with one hand and dropped her boxers down with the other. My head was swirling, my crotch was warm with an unfamiliar heat. I closed my eyes. It tasted salty and sweaty, not surprising after a full day of manual labor.

Still, there was something else. Maybe that's what musk is? Whatever it was, my body was responding to it on a primal level. It might have been my first time with a dick in my mouth, but it definitely wasn't Sophie's. A dozen conflicting thoughts crashed into each other as I ultimately gave in to the moment. Jess moaned appreciatively as I wrapped my lips around her and began to slide up and down.

 "Oh yeah, I guess the way to get you to shut up for a minute is to stick a cock in your mouth, huh?" I felt so dirty hearing that. I was a dirty girl. A dirty little cocksucker. I sped up.

After a minute or two, the surprise was wearing off and I started to think about what was going on. I was a guy, trapped (maybe forever) in the body of my own fatass sister, slurping down on my girlfriend's rock hard member. Maybe she could sense my enthusiasm wavering, but Jess eased my face off.

"Are you-- do you want to do this?"

I gritted my teeth. If this didn't happen now, who knows how long it would take before we worked up the nerve to try again? "Oh, mistah big strawng man comes in heah like he owns the place, and then what? He's too chicken shit to finish the job?"

Jess didn't need any further encouragement. She finished stripping, and we pressed our naked bodies together. Her abs felt nearly as hard as her dick against my soft skin.

I leaned back on the bed, submitting fully to my role as receiver. My mind flicked to the bottle of lube we'd found in the dresser, before I reached between my legs and realized my pussy was practically gushing wet.

Jess towered over me, back to embracing her confidence. "Get ready to take it, babe. You're not gonna be able to walk straight when I'm done with you."

I gasped audibly as her cock entered me. When we'd tried before, it felt awkward, uncomfortable, and didn't last long. Tonight, I needed it. I spread my legs wide, urging her deeper.

Was this how sex was supposed to feel? Everything seemed so much more vivid than I remembered. Our breathing, moaning, heaving, sweating, groaning, grew more and more intense.

I felt Jess tighten up on top of me. I knew what that meant, and I wanted it. I wanted her, him, whoever, to cum, and cum inside me, inside my pussy. "Oh my gawd," I cried out as I held my thighs apart and pushed up with my hips. "Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, fuck yeeesss!"

Jess thrust into me one more time, eyes closed as I saw her new orgasm face for the first time. After holding inside me for a few seconds, she rolled off next to me on the bed. We both lay there, catching our breath. Finally she spoke up. "That was... unbelievable. Uh, sorry if I finished before you did."

I hadn't even fully processed that thought, but once I did, I couldn't think of anything else. My whole body was still on fire. "Oh, you think ya gettin' off that easy?"

Jess's eyes widened. "Really?"

I turned, pressing my wide ass against her crotch. If I was going to be a woman, I was going to get properly fucked like one. It only took a minute of grinding before I felt her still-slick cock stirring back to life.

I thought one more time about how fucked up this whole situation was. How fucked up it would be if this was the way we had to have sex every time if we wanted to get off. How fucked up it was that I absolutely had to have a dick stuffed in my pussy right now or I was going to lose my damn mind.

I pushed all of those thoughts out of my head as I shimmied down again and felt that glorious rod fill me up as I moved my tit over to Jess's waiting mouth.

"Come on, Mickey. Pound me like I'm ya fuckin' hoah!"

8 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see a new story on your blog. This was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Creativity and free time are fickle mistresses :)

      Delete
  2. Part two please, would love to see them pick up nastier habits from there repulsive new bodys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know that once you cross that line, you can never really go back...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Like without the makeup and constant surgery they’d look ugly and I think a lot of the female ones look like men.

      Delete
    2. It reminds me of the lipstick on a pig comment from They Live. Ugly men and women who get paid to fuck, but nobody would do it with them in real life.

      Delete
    3. Like the nose on this broad and the puerile vomitry of her entire face.

      Delete