May 14, 2021

Losing His Mind and Finding Hers

"Jason? Jas-- I mean, Kristen? Are you home?"

It was getting worse every day. She'd used that weird medallion to switch our bodies last week, and I feel myself slipping into her personality, her identity, more and more.

She said she didn't know this would happen, but I don't believe that anymore. Even though I was the younger sibling, I was already way more successful. It's not like she was dumb or anything, she just decided a long time ago to coast through life on her good looks. After she turned 30 and started to see hints of age catching up to her, I think she realized how much she'd screwed up.

Long story short, that left me in her body, staring up into my own face. I remember how bizarre it was to feel the weight of my sister's hefty tits on my chest or the way her ass bounced with each step. Now, I'm walking in heels and adjusting my bra straps without even a second thought.

"Seriously, I need to talk to you about... something that happened with Duncan last night."

The scene flashed through my mind for the hundredth time. Dinner with Kristen's boyfriend, to keep up appearances until we switched back. My wine glass that kept filling up every time it was nearly empty.

Duncan's hand, rubbing my thigh. Squeezing my tit. One thing led to another, and...

"Oooh, yes! Fuck me harder babe!"

I couldn't stop myself, I was begging for his cock inside my pussy. No. I shook my head. Kristen's pussy. But I had begged for it. And whoever's pussy this was, it was heating up again as I recalled the way Duncan slammed against my big, round ass.

Fuck, I had to find my brother. Sister. Damn it, where was she?

I climbed up the stairs. I would take a nap a lot of days after work, so I could go out on the town with my boys until late at night. Ron, Tony, Fat Mike, Carlos... What I wouldn't give to see those guys right now. Especially Carlos. God, he's so ripped from all that time at the gym. I wonder if Jason would be mad if I broke up with Duncan and started dating Carlos?

SHIT!! Come on Kristen, pull it together. Jason. You're Jason, you're a guy stuck in your sister's body, and it's messing with your mind.

I opened the door to my old bedroom and saw... nothing. Maybe I'd missed her, or maybe she'd gone out right after work. Either way, my sister was off somewhere else with my body. Maybe I could take the chance to find where she'd stashed the medallion and get the upper hand before it was too late.

I dug through the dresser, checked under the bed, and dug around the closet, but came up empty at every turn. As I scanned the room for more hiding places, I locked onto my reflection in the mirror. I don't know what exactly drew me in, but I walked over in practically a trance.

I'd done my best to avoid looking at myself since the swap, but here I was, alone and confronted with my current reality. Time slowed to a crawl as I took myself in.

"You know even at 30, I-- she--... I'm still really pretty. No, I'm still hot." A sudden urge overtook me and I slipped out of my shorts and kicked them away before peeling my shirt off over my head.

My eyes followed the deep valley of my cleavage. Had I picked such a sexy bra on purpose this morning? I certainly hadn't needed to put on a lacy thong, especially with the way it rode up my ass, but I was actually happy with the way it made me look. I could see why Duncan was so excited to fuck me last night.

My heartbeat quickened. This was all my mind playing tricks on me, right? Jason had planned on this happening, hadn't he? That I would fall in love with my body? With my life? What a bratty little brother.

The last of my resistance was withering away, but I had to know. I had to be sure. I dropped my shirt to the ground, then reached behind my back to unhook my bra.

I literally gasped as my breasts swung free. I cradled them in my arm. My arm. My breasts. I snuck my free hand below the elastic of my panties as I thought about wrapping my big, sexy tits around Duncan's cock. Fuck, I'd look hot giving him a tit job.

There's a tiny part of me, deep down, that knows this is all wrong. But that voice is so small, and my clit feels so good as I start to rub it. A question bubbles up to my lips, bursting forth in a tiny whisper.

"What if I didn't go back?"

No comments:

Post a Comment