February 21, 2020

Conference Call


I mumbled weakly into the phone, "I have to talk to you about something, hon."

"This better be fucking important, Keith. I already had to take a break from looking at jobs to make my own fucking lunch, when you should be here doing that. I don't even know why I let you go to that place!"

I cleared my throat. "Well, we need the money, after..."

"After what? After you didn't warn me that your foreman had such a stick up his ass?"

Rebecca had always had a short fuse, and having the testosterone of my male body wasn't helping. My skirt reminded me that she now literally wore the pants in our house. Flustered, I looked up at Maddy. She smiled, her hand sneaking down my shirt as she took a break from kissing my neck. "It's OK, you can do this. Just like we practiced."

I nodded, breathing in sharply. "Keith"--it still felt strange calling her by my own name--"I don't think our relationship is healthy right now. I think we might need to take a break."

The ensuing silence seemed to last forever. I could only hear two things: my pounding heart, and Maddy sliding my skirt off.


Finally, Rebecca spoke up again, her voice solid ice. "You'd better choose your next words extremely carefully, if you ever want to get your body back."

Oh god, what had I done? I started to panic, at the same time as Maddy started licking my pussy. "Please, I just meant--" Her tongue flitted across my clit and I bit my lip. Deep breath. "I know you're mad, but maybe we can--" I shivered as a tingle ran down my spine. This was so distracting! I closed my eyes to block it out, but that only made me more aware of Maddy's hands on my inner thighs, her hair tickling my skin, her nose brushing up against my glistening slit.

"What I'm trying to say is--" My train of thought finally derailed completely. I moaned involuntarily and uncontrollably, feeling powerless to resist any longer.

"What the fuck are you doing there? Are you playing with my fucking pussy, you pervert?!"

"You know what? It's my body, you can't tell me what to do with it! Isn't that what you said the other day when I asked you to stop drinking so much?" I felt a rush of adrenaline from my sudden burst of defiance, crashing together with the pleasure from Maddy's sweet tongue.

My moment of triumph was short-lived. As Rebecca sputtered on the other end of the line, Maddy came up for air. "Oh my god, that was so fucking hot! Let me talk to that asshole," she said as she whisked the phone out of my hand.


"Alright, listen up you son of a bitch," she began. "Get this through your thick skull. Rebecca deserves so much better than you, and that's why she's leaving you, today. I'm one of the best damn lawyers in this town. If you come anywhere near her again, I'll slap your ass with a lawsuit so hard, you won't be able to sit down for a week."

I sat there, mouth agape, as she detonated any chance of the real Rebecca letting us go back to the way things used to be. I was suddenly extremely conscious of the weight of my breasts, hair resting on my shoulders, and the slick wetness between my legs. The odds were very high that this would be my body for the rest of my life.

As I stared, Maddy gestured for us to switch positions. I moved to let her drop herself into the chair, then knelt down and found my face inches away from her pussy.

As I heard the phone explode into a stream of profanity, I plunged in. I was much, much too deep to turn back now. Maddy waited patiently before finally cutting her off. "I'd love for you to test me on this. Rebecca is an amazing assistant, and an even better lover. She's moving in with me. We'll be coming by for her things tonight."

Shit, was my boss also my girlfriend now? And why did that turn me on so much?

I heard Rebecca continue to scream threats, but Maddy just grinned and hung up the phone.


"Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about him anymore", she said as she climbed up on my desk. I don't know if I'll be getting a raise any time soon, but I can guarantee I'll be trying out a lot of new positions.

1 comment: