February 7, 2020

Arguing with Yourself


"No, I can't keep doing this. This needs to end now, Jasmine. I'm taking the reversal elixir and getting rid of you."

"Oh John, you're so precious." My reflection stared back, my own face giving me a look of contempt. I watched my lips move as Jasmine used them for her side of the conversation. "I'm part of you. I always have been. All you did with this little 'experiment' was let me come out, and there's no way I'm going back now."

I knew she was right. I'd always dismissed it as a harmless fantasy, nothing I'd ever really want, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be a woman, just for a little bit. I swore to myself I'd only be Jasmine for a few days, but it's been over a week now. I can feel her getting stronger.

As I shook my head to clear my thoughts, I realized she'd taken advantage of my preoccupation again. I first noticed the other day, when I spaced out and she ordered that... toy... online. This time, she'd gotten us halfway undressed.


"We have a really nice butt, don't you think?"

"No, I mean, yes, YOU have a nice butt, but I can't have it anymore." I lingered on my reflection for a moment. That girl, that woman, she was sexy. Her breasts were round and perfect. She could have been the girl next door, the one who was friends with all the neighborhood boys growing up, then turned into the object of their attraction overnight. She was me, and she wasn't me.

In my heart, I don't know if I wanted it to end, but I had a growing fear that if I didn't act soon it would be too late. "I'm sorry, but that's how it has to be."

"It doesn't, though," she argued. "You think you can fool me? You had nothing going for you in your old life. Since you opened yourself up to being me, you've been willing to actually experience things! You never would have danced with anyone--guy or girl-- like you did with that hunk at the bar last night."

A hazy, alcohol-fueled scene came rushing back to me. I'd bought the dress on my second day as Jasmine, but been too afraid to go out. She finally convinced me and... well, I she was right. I had the time of my life. I danced with girls, with guys, I didn't care. I knew exactly which guy she was talking about, too. He was so tall, and admittedly, handsome, and... "HEY!!"


I came back this time to find my panties pulled down to my knees and my finger toying with my clit. "Damn it Jasmine, what are you doing?!?"

"Oh come on, this was all you did that first day. If you're really serious about getting rid of me and changing back, I wanted to get one last round in before..." I felt my face twist in disdain. "You know."

I hated her for doing this, but loved her for knowing how to do it so well. "Fine, one last time, as a going away present. I'll even let you drive since--oohhhh--yeah, because of that."

I leaned back against the sink, ceding control of my arm as Jasmine expertly worked our pussy. God, I would definitely miss this part. I took our free hand and traced a fingernail around a nipple.

"Are you ready, John?"

"What do you mean? Ready for what?"

"Oh come on, we already paid for it, and it's not like you're going to have the balls to use it yourself, even after you get yours back."

I looked over my shoulder at the pink dildo sitting on the counter. "I don't know, it just seems a little like, I don't know, crossing a line or something."

"Ha!" she burst out. "That's rich. You're standing here, playing with your pussy, tits hanging off your chest, and now you're worried about 'crossing a line'?"

I was silent for a moment, cheeks growing flushed with a combination of embarrassment and arousal. Jasmine slipped a finger inside us and I drew in a sharp breath. I held it, then whispered, "OK."


I gave in and watched Jasmine climb up onto the sink. She grabbed the dildo, pressed it against our pussy lips, then slowly pressed it inside as we let out a moan together. She turned on the vibration and it felt like my brain literally locked up from the pleasure overload.

"Oh my god, Jasmine, that's incredible."

"You know you can stay like this. You can feel this any time you want to."

"Jasmine, stop... Don't make this harder than it has to be."

"No, you stop. You're the one being difficult. Admit it, you don't want me to go, because I am you, which means you're me too."

"I..." I was torn. Part of me thought maybe she was right, and part of me wondered HOW do women not just sit around masturbating all the time when it feels this good?!?

"Come on, say it. Say it or I'll stop."

"No, don't stop! You're me. I'm you. Ohhh, please, please don't stop. I... I'm Jasmine."

The fake silicone cock made a wet squelching noise as she thrust it in and out more quickly. "Louder! Make me believe you!"

I leaned back and screamed out in the throes of passion, "I'm Jasmine! I'm a woman! And I just want to cum so bad with this dildo in my pussy!"

That was all it took to push us both over the edge. With a wild, moaning scream we came as one. Goosebumps covered my arms as my heavy breathing and pounding heart slowly went back to normal.

I finally pulled the dildo out and shut it off. In the silence, I felt that something had changed. "Jasmine?" No answer, either in my head or using my voice. She was gone.

No, that wasn't true. She'd been right all along. Jasmine wasn't gone, because I was Jasmine. I always had been, and now I was finally able to admit it.

I beamed and laughed out loud. "Watch out world. This girl has a lot of lost time to make up for."

No comments:

Post a Comment