July 19, 2020

Superfreaky Friday


Wow, your mom and dad are really going at it. Pretty hot, don't you think?

"Shut up! We both know that's Madison and my mom. Wife! Fuck. Madison and my WIFE."

Well, whoever they are, they're fucking like rabbits in there. Your daughter sure took to your body in a hurry.

I didn't say anything, because I knew the voice was right. I had no idea why it chose me and my daughter to switch bodies, but it was certainly happy with the results. It also took great pleasure in taunting me.

Sandy's getting awfully vocal. Did she ever moan like that when you were the one pounding her?

My cheeks burned. It was partly embarrassment, and partly feelings that I'd been trying to ignore for the past few days. Feelings that come with teenage hormones.

It looks like maybe daddy's little girl is a dirty little girl.

"I told you to shut up."

You're no fun. You know I like it better when you play along. If you don't, I might have to make you.

Suddenly, a jolt of electricity shot through my nipples and my crotch was on fire. I felt compelled to rub my nubile body against the doorframe, my pussy desperately empty. My mouth opened as I heard myself say, "Ooh, Daddy, I've been such a naughty girl."

Just as quickly as it started, I was back in control, though the sexual hunger remained. My breasts rose and fell as I breathed heavily. And still, my parents--wife and daughter in my body--continued to fuck loudly in the bedroom. I wasn't angry or disgusted any more, I was jealous. My mom--damn it, wife!--was getting the cock she craved, while I was standing out here alone.

My hand drifted down to my shorts. I knew I wasn't being forced this time, but I still couldn't stop myself. I moved slowly, but deliberately. First the button, then the zipper; I was in. I'd like to say I hesitated, but that would be a lie. My finger slipped right into my tight, wet pussy.

"Please, just change us back."

Right now? You really want your daughter to know you were playing with her snatch while she was busy fucking your wife with your own dick?

"I... no, but I don't want to..." My voice trailed off. I wasn't even sure what I wanted to say, as I continued playing with myself. I don't know why I'd resisted so long. Each tingling pulse through my body felt better than the last.

Alright, I'll make you a deal. You stop right now, and I'll switch you back tonight. But if you orgasm, then it'll be a full month.

Yes, here was my chance! I just had to stop. I definitely couldn't use my free hand to squeeze my boobs. It's ok though, I wasn't even that close yet. Just as long as I stopped in time, I could even wait for a minute... Honestly, it's not like it would be any worse at this point to just keep going a little longer.

Of course, I was the only one who knew about the deal. Even if I did orgasm, it was only a month. I could do this over and over. I shouldn't though. Definitely better stop soon.

I can still hear them going at it. They must be close. I know I am. So close. Just need to decide. Just need to...

No comments:

Post a Comment