October 6, 2021

Mash That Subscribe Button

Yo, huge thank you to everybody in the live chat. Much love to the Prank Dawg family! 

For those of you just joining the stream, you might be wondering why you're not seeing your favorite prankster extraordinaire, and instead you're seeing his bitch-ass older sister. Well, major news flash: it's me, ya boy, Prank Dawg 3000, in the body of my bitch-ass older sister!

Quick recap on one of my all-time top pranks EVER! Last week, I came across this scroll, ancient as shit, and translated a FREAKIN' body swap spell! You guys know me, once I had that, the wheels started turning. How could I make this an EPIC Prank Dawg prank??

Well, I just knew I had to take down Abby. First, I switched my phone number with her boyfriend's in her phone and texted her saying I wanted to see her in the park in just a swimsuit. She had to feel so embarrassed walking around like that! Then, I busted out the spell. Fam, I promise you the look on "my" face was priceless. She had NO idea what happened!

But you're asking, Prank Dawg, how'd you get away? Your old body has to be way faster than Abby's girly one! You guys know I'm in killer shape. Well, Abby was PISSED when she saw me recording and realized what had happened. But that's where phase NUMBER TWO comes in. Right before I read the spell, I scarfed a handful of laxatives. That's right, the minute she started chasing me, she had to run into the MEN'S room before she shit my pants!!

Now you're probably wondering why I'm still running. No lie gang, I'm out of breath and these titties bouncing around hurt like hell. But, while Abby is out of commission, I have a special, once-in-a-lifetime stream coming up, only for my Diamond-tier subscribers. I can't tell you what it is just yet, but let's just say all will be revealed!!

Seriously, I do this for you guys. Signing off for now, fellow pranksters. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey YACS fam!!

    I used a different file format for this image. Let me know if it's not loading, especially people on Apple devices. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loaded fine on my Android device.

    ReplyDelete