September 21, 2022

POW!! BAM!! OHHHH!!

"So you can actually grant whatever I wish for?"

"Jeez, yes kid, I'm a fairy, you saved me from getting eaten by your deranged cat, so I owe you one wish," the tiny man groaned as he rubbed his temples. "And again, can you please keep it down? That's the last time I party with leprechauns, one more beer my ass."

As he grumbled, I sat deep in thought. What to do? I could ask for money, fame, a girlfriend... I looked around my room, noticing the depressing amount of empty takeout containers and dirty laundry, before spotting the stack of comic books on my desk. Every issue was packed with excitement and iconic heroes saving the day again and again. If I had that kind of life, it would shake up every corner of my dull existence.

"You ready yet? I gotta get home and sleep this off."

I drew an anxious breath. "OK, yeah. Um, I wish to be a big, powerful superhero with lots of action or, uh, whatever."

"OK, got it, big super ho who gets lots of action, coming right up."

"Hang on, I don't think you heard--"

"You said 'I wish' and 'whatever'. I'm hungover, you get what you get, good luck."

A blinding, golden light pulsed through my room. I could feel my body shifting and changing, like it was made of jelly. Was I growing huge pecs or something? When my vision cleared, the fairy was gone. Across the room from me instead was a heavyset woman with bright, coppery hair and some kind of neon superhero costume.

"Hi, I'm--" The words died in my throat, as I heard the unmistakably feminine purr behind them, while the woman's lips moved in sync with my own. It was a mirror.

My stomach churned as I alternated shocked glances between the mirror and my body. I hadn't been anything impressive to look at before, but this? I was huge! Not only did I have breasts, but they were dangerously close to flopping out of the thin fabric of my costume. I placed a hand delicately on my side, afraid of any sudden movement that might cause my rolls to burst out of their casing like an overstuffed sausage. I certainly didn't feel super. Squishy, maybe, but nothing like the hero I'd imagined.

Before I could even come to grips with my new, voluptuous anatomy, I heard the door burst open behind me with a *BOOM!!*. I nearly broke my ankle trying to turn around on my ridiculous high heels, instead giving the intruder a perfect view of my wide ass.

A man outfitted in goggles and a lab coat strutted into the room. "So, you thought you could hide from Doctor Kaboom, eh Powerella?"

I stood perfectly still, rooted in place by a combination of surprise, fear, and inability to walk in those damn shoes. Did I have any powers? Was I about to die?

"No clever retorts today? How refreshing! Now that I have you right where I want you, prepare yourself for my latest invention, the one that will finally allow me to defeat you once and for all!"

Without leaving a moment for me to react, he reached behind his back and pulled out a giant laser gun and pointed it at my chest. For the second time in a matter of minutes, I was momentarily blinded, this time by a beam of pink energy accompanied by a loud *ZAPP!!*

As the gun crackled and cooled down, I shook my head. I didn't see any marks left behind. Had he missed? Or was the gun defective? It didn't matter. Figuring out my so-called superhero body would have to wait, apparently I was already in my first fight with my villainous nemesis!

My heart pounded as I locked eyes with Doctor Kaboom. Maybe I'd been too overwhelmed to realize when I first saw him, but he was hot. It's strange that I would even notice that about a guy, but it clearly rattled me as I scrambled for something to say. "Coming here with your great big gun out? You're so bad, Doctor."

That line didn't sound nearly as intimidating out loud as it had in my head. Why had I said it so weird? Grasping for my next move, I finally realized I'd been holding a weapon of my own this whole time. Damn, it was a gorgeous hunk of metal. Eager to show him I meant business, I brought the long, gleaming barrel of my blaster up to my face in a hopefully intimidating gesture.

"Do be careful with that tongue of yours, Powerella."

I did a double take as I realized I'd been licking the edge of my gun, and my mouth was watering like crazy! What was going on??

"My my, you're such a sexy girl. I'd love to see those big titties you keep tucked away in that super suit of yours."

That was enough! I wasn't a sexy girl, I shouldn't even be a girl at all! But why did those words make me absolutely melt, and why did I have the sudden urge to lift my monster hooters out for him to see? Maybe I could use them to my advantage, and distract him. With a double *BA-ZOW!!*, my gigantic jugs of justice jiggled into view. 

"You like that, big boy? I hope so, because it's the last thing you'll see before you go down!"

Doctor Kaboom cackled with evil glee. "Oh ho ho, I do indeed! But I think the odds are much better that YOU will be the one going down. You see, this is no ordinary weapon. I'm afraid you're rapidly succumbing to the effects of my Slut Ray!"

That got my attention. Surely such a thing couldn't exist, right? And yet, there I was, practically jumping at the chance to strip for a supervillain while simultaneously drooling over what were certainly bulging muscles under his coat...

I had to stop him. "You won't get away with this, Doc! I'll beat you off-- I mean, I'll beat you, one way or another!" My words betrayed me as a barrage of new sensations pelted my brain.

"I'm sure you will," he said with a mocking laugh. "In the meantime, why don't you play with your nipples for me?"

"Why would I do--ooOOooohhhh!" Without thinking about it, my free hand had leapt to work. It didn't seem possible that rubbing, teasing, and pinching like that should have such an intense effect. I stood there, growing hotter and hornier by the second.

He came closer again, launching into a monologue like a bad comic book cliché. "You've bested me countless times, Powerella. After every battle, I swore that I would do whatever it took to become better, faster, stronger, whatever it took to defeat you! And now look at you: done in by your own womanly urges." He straightened up, triumph in his eyes. "Now, strip for me, slut. We both know you want to."

I felt completely helpless. I did want to strip for him. I wanted him to see every inch of my fat, naked body. Deep, deep in my head I was fighting to regain control. I'd long since dropped my gun so both hands would be free to play with my tits. If I could just pick it up and disarm him, maybe...

"It's useless to resist," he sighed. "How about this: strip for me, and I'll let you suck me off." And that was it. With a *KA-FLING!!*, I peeled off the bright spandex layers and tossed them across the room.

Visions of thick, veiny cocks flooded my mind. I'd never considered doing anything with another guy before, but now I was ready to do anything just to wrap my lips around his member. I felt ashamed at my own thoughts, but a thousand times more hungry to feed the burning desire growing inside me.

With his victory complete, Doctor Kaboom started to unbuckle his belt. "I must insist on reveling in the moment. Let's hear the incredible Powerella beg for her new master."

Instantly, I abandoned any illusion of resistance. The idea of him not fucking me silly was more than I could bear! I practically fell onto the floor before cramming my fingers with a *SPLOOSH!!* into my gushing pussy.

"Oh please, Doctor! I need your big, hard cock soooo bad. Look at how I'm rubbing myself like a good little slut. Please, you're so big and strong and smart and I just want you to use me like a cheap whore!!"

Maybe he'll slip up eventually. For now, I need him to slip in.

No comments:

Post a Comment