October 9, 2022

Play Ball(s)

"Yeah, the merchandise alone is gonna-- hang on, my star client just walked in, and he looks as excited as we are about the news!"

Bryce looked anything but excited. "Springfield, Kenny? Fucking Springfield??"

I put on my widest smile as I set to work cooling off the baseball player steaming up the doorway of my office. "Look, kid, I know this wasn't your first choice. But just think about it! You're coming off the biggest season of your career, everybody wants you, you're gonna be the face of the franchise!"

"Yeah, the face of a franchise in the goddamn armpit of the country that hasn't won jack shit in 30 years! I fucking told you Ken, major markets only!"

"Did you even read the offer terms I sent you? Look, you know how baseball is played on the field, and I know how it's played off the field. The guaranteed money alone is gonna have you set for the rest of your career--"

"A career that'll have no championships and nothing worth remembering after I'm retired!" Bryce had a reputation for being hot-headed, but I'd never see him steam this badly. "I'm invoking the Hart clause."

My voice caught in my throat. "Come on, Bryce, buddy, you know that's just in there for laughs, right? Nobody ever actually--"

"Shut up. You fucked me, now I'm gonna fuck you." Speaking to the room, he announced, "I guess I'm not sure how this works... I, uh, hereby activate the Hart clause in my agency contract."

I held my breath in silence, praying nothing would happen, then-- WHOOOM! A whirling ball of energy materialized in the center of my office, pulsating for a moment before rocketing towards me. I made a run for my desk, but it was no use. Electricity crackled and struck me in the back, knocking me to the floor.

After a minute, I rose shakily to my feet. Of all the things to notice first, it was the way my shoes pinched my toes. I looked down, brushing strands of red hair out of my eyes as I took in my body. Ugh. Heels. My dainty feet, along with my legs, were wrapped in dark stockings that somehow made me feel more exposed than if I were wearing nothing at all. I could feel my smooth thighs rubbing together beneath my skirt as I held the desk for balance.

Damn, that was a lot of cleavage. I couldn't believe I actually had--

"Nice tatas," Bryce laughed as he walked out of my office.

Panicked, I chased after him, cursing under my breath. My gait was restricted by my tight skirt and my ankles wobbled with every unpracticed step in my new shoes. I knew I should have left the business the day they started letting wizards write legal contracts, but it was too late now.

I finally caught up to Bryce as he paced around the agency's trophy room and put an arm out to stop him. "OK, let's just... Wow, your chest is so muscular. Do you work out? Duh, of course you do, you're a professional baseball player." I shook my head, swishing my long hair around as butterflies swirled around my stomach. Time to swing for the fences. If I lost Bryce as a client, my career was over no matter what gender I was. "Sorry, I was just thinking... When you said you were going to fuck me, was that a figure of speech, or...?"

His brow furrowed in confusion. "Kenny, what're you getting at?" Oof. For a guy who could hit a 95 mph fastball with ease, Bryce could be terribly slow sometimes. Fine.

I pressed him down onto the sofa, then hiked up my skirt and unbuttoned my blouse as I leaned over him. "Call me Kelly. I wanna be your new agent, and I'll do anything for my star client," I purred as my barely concealed breasts hung in his face.

"Is that so?" Bryce's eyes gleamed as he finally connected the dots. "Well, I don't want to be too hasty making a decision. My last agent was kind of a prick, ya know?"

I hooked a thumb around my skimpy panties to pull them aside. "Do you see any pricks here?"

"Nope," he said, drooling over my new body. "But, uh, I gotta know if you can handle a bat and some balls."

He pushed me aside easily as he stood up and loosened his belt. Oh god, he had that sexy V-shape at the base of his abs. Until that point, I'd rationalized my actions as necessary to save my career, but in that moment, I gave up pretending. All I cared about now was letting this stud use every part of my new body. I practically ripped off my blouse and bra before sinking to my knees.

I thought it would be harder. Not his dick, that was like a rock, I'm happy to say. No, I thought touching it, licking it, wrapping my lips firmly around it would be more difficult, that I'd hesitate or have to fight back discomfort. Instead, I sprang into action, as though I'd been sucking cock professionally for years.

I'm honestly not sure how long I stayed at it, taking him deep in my throat. I lost all sense of time, place, and person; everything folded in on my one singular purpose.

Eventually, I felt Bryce grab a fistful of my hair and pull me away. I actually felt sad about no longer having him in my mouth, but the feeling quickly disappeared as he pushed me back on the couch. When had he taken his shirt off?  It didn't matter.

He didn't bother with foreplay. Why would he? Without a conscious thought, I'd spread my legs wide and could feel my pussy aching for him. Huge as he was, I was so wet that he slid instantly inside. "Bases loaded, full cunt."

I couldn't even form a response to his crass wordplay, I just moaned softly and squeezed my tits. If this is how it felt every time, I wouldn't want to go back to my old life even if I could. Pleasure rocked my body as we fucked like rabbits.

I felt him speeding up, grabbing my thighs, eyes shut, and I knew he was close. A little more... a little more... until he spasmed and thrust powerfully inside me. The thought of being filled with his cum pushed me over the edge and into my first female orgasm. The muscles in pussy clamped down tightly, taking it all as stars swirled around my head.

We stayed locked in place for a while, until Bryce finally slid out, leaving a trail of both our fluids behind. He chuckled to himself as he got dressed again. "Never figured you were the type to play catcher, Kel. Fuck it, maybe Springfield won't be so bad after all."

No comments:

Post a Comment