January 17, 2020

Still Mad


"Dude, you have no idea how pissed I am at you."

"Oh come on, how was I supposed to know this is what would happen when I booked the couple's package? I just thought it was an easy way to get free breakfast included."

"Yeah, well, don't get any big ideas."


God, what a pig. He's totally staring at my tits!

Just because I'm a chick right now, doesn't mean I'm missing out on the hot tub.

I just wish he'd quit looking at me like that. It's making me feel... weird.


"I can't believe you talked me into this."

"I told you, man, I tweaked my shoulder at the gym yesterday. Nothing wrong with helping a buddy get cleaned up."

Yeah, my curvy ass he tweaked his shoulder. Just wants to rub it in my face. Rub that big, muscular chest, right in my face. It's not fair, he's such an asshole, and he's got that monster cock?


"Awfully nice of you to give me a massage."

"Yeah, yeah. You paid for the room, so I feel like I owe you something. But you can't ever mention this again, got it? One back rub, then we're even."

I mean, we'll start with the back. It is a really nice hotel, I'd hate to look like a cheapskate.


Wait, how did we get here?

This feels so good, but I'm still pissed off.

But god, it feels good.

Maybe if he fucks me a little longer, I can forgive him.

No comments:

Post a Comment