January 3, 2020

That's How It Starts


Hey there. I have a question that could change your life, but you need to hear my story first. It started as an innocent modeling job. The agent made it sound simple: I'd do ads for local businesses and have beer money all semester. After one session, a woman introduced herself, saying she'd gotten my info from the modeling agency. "I'm working on a project that could pay some real money. Are you in?"

I was a bit surprised she was interested in me. Some of the other guys looked like they had been chiseled from stone and clearly had previous experience. I started to say as much, but she quickly pressed a finger against my lips. "Shh, no need to worry. I want someone fresh, who's open to... different experiences."

Who was I to turn down a paycheck? Of course, you know what they say about a slippery slope. Once you say yes the first time, going just a little further doesn't seem so bad. So I said sure, she could put me in a little bit of makeup to make my features pop on camera. And sure, I could wear a dress for one artistic shoot.

Then you wake up one day and realize you don't even recognize your own reflection. And you can't remember the last time a woman flirted with you, but you know it was longer ago than the last time you blew a guy in a bar bathroom.

So it's a simple question, but really think before you answer. I know a way that you could make some real money. Are you in?

1 comment: