January 31, 2020

Bargain Bin Genie


"Can you put the book down? I'm gonna be late for work."

My breasts jostled in rhythm with my pumping wrist. Breasts that I shouldn't have in the first place. "It's fine, I'm multitasking."

"Look, I'm sorry that stupid genie botched my wish and wrapped you up in this, but neither of us can start our day until you get me off." God, his complaining was so distracting. "Can't we just fuck? It'll be over so much faster."

"Ooh, baby, you sure know how to sweet talk a girl."

It's not that I don't enjoy sex as a woman, but lately Rafael had been making me do most of the work and I needed a break. Besides, I only have a couple of chapters left!

2 comments:

  1. Love this short story, I always love it when a wish goes wrong especially when it involves age progression

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw this gif and thought it was just begging to be captioned :)

      Delete