January 24, 2020

Romantic Getaway


"You're absolutely sure you're OK with this? You don't want to call the front desk and have them put us in the right bodies?"

I rolled my eyes. "For the hundredth time, yes! The whole point of this weekend was to spice things up. If your husband lying in front of you wearing lingerie and stockings isn't spicy, I don't know what is."

Since it opened, there had been no shortage of rumors about the Bella Amore Hotel. When you checked in, not only did they assign you a room, they assigned you a whole new body for the duration of your stay. I'm convinced the only reason they weren't shut down immediately is because of how impossible it was to believe.

Anyways, my wife and I were in a relationship rut and saw the hotel as our ticket to revitalizing our marriage. When we closed the door to our room and turned on the lights, we found ourselves not looking quite the way we'd planned.

"Oh my god! Harry, look at yourself! Look at me! What the hell happened?"

I stared at the shouting man for a moment before turning my gaze downwards. Holy hell, even the dirty blonde hair falling in my face couldn't hide the fact that I was suddenly packing a pair of massive tits.

"Just calm down, Tracie. I'm sure it's just a mixup with the hotel. Let's set our bags down and we'll get it straightened out."

Seeing her relax and step into the elegant master bathroom, I turned around on wobbly feet and click-clacked on heels towards the bed. I felt a bit awkward in my full-figured female form, but more than that, I felt sexy. My thighs rubbed together and my booty swung back and forth as I walked, and I felt a growing warmth in my nether regions. I unzipped my suitcase and smiled at the updated wardrobe inside.


I heard footsteps and moved into position. "OK, I feel a lot better. That was quite the-- Harry, what are you doing?"

What I was doing was fondling one of my new tits with one hand while the other slid under the sheer fabric of the black bodysuit to rub my crotch (which was getting damper by the minute). "Mmm... what does it look like? But I'm having a little trouble. Maybe you can show me how this works?"

My fingernails scratched lightly against my inner thigh as Tracie climbed into bed with me. It felt surreal looking at the person I knew had been my wife moments ago, now with a flat, muscular chest and beard stubble across her face. She paused for a moment, inches away from me, before leaning in for a kiss. It felt familiar and foreign at the same time. I wanted her, but more accurately I wanted to be taken by her. My heart beat faster and my breaths came quicker. There was no turning back.


After that, clothing flew off and buttons snapped free. I found myself on my back, with my wife's face buried in my hungry pussy. Tiny jolts of lightning coursed through her tongue and up my spine. I wondered out loud, "Oh my god, how are you doing that?" I realized what I must have looked like, legs spread wide, hands kneading my tits as they bounced free on my chest, and the image only turned me on more.

I tried taking notes in my mind for after we changed back, but there was no point. I needed to stay in the moment, feel every tiny movement down below. Still licking my clit with deadly precision, Tracie slid a finger up into my pussy. "Ohhhhh," I moaned involuntarily, forgetting for a moment how to make any other sound.

I laid there, unrestrained but utterly helpless. My hips started moving all on their own in time with the rising waves. Her fingers moved faster, faster, faster, until I arched my back and let out an absolute scream of pleasure. "Aaaahhhhhh!!"

As I caught my breath, I realized I was still eager for more. I laughed and looked up to see my wife grinning wide. "See, nothing to it! Now, do you want to...?"


Her question barely had time to hang in the air before I'd rolled over and started backing towards her crotch. Instead of feeling satisfied after my orgasm, I was left feeling empty and desperate for more. I reached behind me for her cock, thinking nothing of it as I gave a few strokes before guiding her inside me.

"Ohh, yes baby, I want you to fuck me so bad!" The words spilled out of my mouth, not spoken for effect or her benefit, but because they were true. I needed this. I felt her cock (my wife's cock!) spread my pussy lips apart and I drove her deep inside.

"You have no idea how sexy you are to me, babe," she said though gritted teeth as she grabbed me by my wide hips. "I can't believe I'm fucking my husband right now."

I couldn't believe it either, or how much it turned me on when she called me sexy. I moaned again, this time to show her how I loved being a gorgeous, voluptuous woman being pounded by her big, strong man.

"Babe... I have to tell you... something," she said as her dick plunged into me. "It wasn't... a mistake. I told them... to put us in these bodies..." Her balls slapped against my ass as we both moved faster. My tits swung in rhythm as I bent over and took it from behind. "Ohhhh, yeah... but you love it, don't you? Yeah, you want it... ohh, yeah, bitch... take my cock!!"

I screamed out again as my second-ever female orgasm crashed over every inch of my body. "Yes, yes!! I'm your bitch, fuck me, yes!!!" We slowed down and came to a stop, bodies sweaty and pressed against each other.


Should I tell her that I knew the whole time?

Or that I'm already planning our next stay at the hotel?

1 comment: