January 10, 2020

Bullied


"Fucking finally, you're back. Where have you been?"

"Oh my god, hahaha, I totally forgot I left you feeling up your tits while I was gone!"

"My mom's... tits," I shot back through gritted teeth.

"Hey, whatever makes you feel better. All I know is I can't wait to get my hands on them. Bet that old pussy is nice and wet for me, too."

"No," I lied with my cheeks burning. How did Nick always know how to get under my skin, even when it was somebody else's?

He just smirked. After years of tormenting me, he was clearly thrilled with this new level of power over me. "Alright, that's enough," he said, as my arms dropped to my sides. "Let me get a look at that fat ass. And would it kill you to smile?"


My mental protestations did nothing to stop me from following his command. My feet ached from standing in heels all day, but nevertheless I spun around, bending low over the sink. A draft of cold air blew across my exposed rear end, reminding me of exactly how little clothing I was wearing. As if I could forget. Worst of all was feeling the corners of my mouth tug upwards as I looked back at Nick.

"Come on, can't we get this over with already?" I knew what that meant. He'd told me hours ago when this all started. As if he hadn't fucked with me enough over the years, I'd only be able to change back after he literally fucked me in my mom's body. I was dreading it, but at least then I wouldn't see her tits hanging off my chest anymore.

"Ooh, little Pete must be eager to see what a real man looks like. Alright, but we're gonna set some ground rules. First, as long as you look like her, you get to be her. From here on out, you're Danielle." His lips curled evilly. "Or 'mommy'. Secondly, you're gonna have to beg me for it. And lastly, you'd better make sure I enjoy myself. Got it? You can stand up."

I straightened up slowly, uncertain exactly what my future held but knowing it was going to be hell.

"Hey gorgeous, who might you be?"

Screw you, I thought. A glimmer of resistance flared up as I opened my mouth to tell him my name was... oh my god. He literally just said it! All of his prior orders had been physical commands, but now he was messing with my head! What was it? I wanted to say Pete, but that was my son's name. Wait, what?! Ugh, just spit it out! "My name is Danielle," I said proudly, before my heart sank with realization.

He just stared triumphantly. "And what do you want, Danielle?"

Still reeling, I mumbled, "I want you to have sex with me."

"That doesn't sound like begging."

"Please, mommy needs a good fucking."

"That's better. Now take me to your room so I can give you what you need."


I led him out of the kitchen and up the stairs before realizing I'd automatically stopped in front of my room. I mean, Danielle's room. "Hurry up, stud. I can't wait to get you inside me." It killed me that there was an element of truth to that sentence. I dropped my gaze and wasted no time climbing into bed.

"Easy there, you're gonna have to earn it." I turned towards him nervously, and watched as he undid his belt and dropped his pants to reveal a truly enormous erection. He didn't need to tell me to look at it; I couldn't avoid it if I tried.

I laid on my back, feeling smaller than ever before as my bully towered over me. My pillowy ass and jiggling breasts reminded me of exactly what he'd done. "Mm, I'm ready for you. Come plow me, baby," I said as I spread my legs wide and shame burned through me.

"Not so fast. I want you to give it a little taste first." Now he was the one lying back, except he had a look of total confidence as I tried to process what he'd said this time. I couldn't. No way. But I had to.

I crawled forward and stared, feeling as though I'd gag just looking at the thing. Come on, Danielle, the sooner you do this, the sooner you go back to being... not Danielle. I closed my eyes as I parted my lips and drew his steely cock into my mouth. I wanted to mentally distance myself, I couldn't get around the sensation of having AN ERECT PENIS sliding in and out of MY MOUTH.

"Oh come on, act like you-- no, wait. I order you to genuinely enjoy it."


With those words, something flipped in my brain. What I was doing still disgusted me, but it also felt incredible. The salty, sweaty musk. The way the head of his cock pressed against my cheek. I was in heaven as I slurped down hungrily. As I raised one hand to help work his shaft, my other hand dropped down to rub my own crotch. Every square millimeter of his dick rubbing against my lips was electrified.

I started moaning. Softly at first, then louder despite being muffled by my full mouth. As I lost myself in my own pleasure, I felt Nick starting to tense up and rock back and forth. I wanted it to be over and last forever at the same time. I pumped with my hand and danced with my tongue. Suddenly, he grabbed the hair on the back of my head, clamping me down tightly. He hissed, "Remember who you really are!" a second before exploding into my mouth.

My eyes snapped open, giving me a full view of Nick's crotch as hot, salty cum blasted down my throat. He finally let go, leaving me coughing and gagging. This had been the most humiliating thing to ever happen to me, but at least now it could be over. I looked down, waiting for my tits to stop rising and falling with my heavy breathing. Waiting for them to melt away and disappear. Waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

"What are you looking at? Hang on... hahaha, oh my god! You thought you were going to change back? It's sex sex, dumbass, blowjobs don't count!"

I swallowed again, trying desperately to get the taste out of my mouth. I was still stuck like this, and Nick still held all the cards. This was going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment