October 24, 2022

Not Very Convincing

"Yo, Tyler."

"Yeah man, what's up?"

"Can you tell me one more time exactly how this all happened?"

"Dude, I told you, I was minding my own business, and this crazy witch comes out of nowhere. She points her magic wand or whatever at me, and then, bam! I've got this dumb girly body."

"Uh huh... And you definitely didn't do this to yourself with some spell you found on the internet?"

"Ha, no way dude! You think I would give myself these sweet tits and ass intentionally? That would be crazy!"

"For sure. And you're definitely not enjoying yourself, right?"

"Oh hell no! Being in this body, wearing these tight little outfits that show off my curves, it totally sucks."

"And when Chad came over the other night, that was just to study?"

"Exactly! I can't get another extension on my statistics exam, and Chad is acing the class and also I heard he had a huge cock. I don't get why you're being so weird about this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment