September 1, 2018

Ready?


"Am I ready to change back... hmm, let me think..."

Stacy had caught me checking her out one too many times at work. I tried to be discreet, but her tits were completely mesmerizing. Honestly, it took a huge effort NOT to constantly stare at them. Unfortunately, either I wasn't as sneaky as I thought, or Stacy had gotten used to spotting guys checking her out wherever she went. I thought it was game over when she caught me one Friday afternoon, but all she said was, "If you like what you see so much, why don't you come over to my place tonight? I'll make sure you get a VERY close, personal view."

The rest of the day was a blur. Here I was thinking I was going to get fired, but instead I was going to get to see Stacy totally naked, and hopefully more! When I arrived, she was waiting in a dress that barely hid those glorious jugs. "Hi there, stranger. Care for a drink?" She passed me a glass of what I assumed was wine, with a matching glass in her other hand. "Bottoms up," she said with a sly grin. I grinned back and took a big gulp, right before the room started spinning and suddenly going dark.

The next morning, I woke up in someone else's bed and figured I must have somehow ended up in Stacy's room after passing out. It took me around two and a half seconds longer to realize something was very, very wrong. I sat bolt upright, which I immediately regretted due to... chest whiplash? I'm not sure what you'd call it, but there were more different parts moving in more different directions than I was prepared for. I brushed hair that shouldn't have been there out of my face and looked down. I really don't know what I expected, but it definitely wasn't boobs. Boobs on my chest. Female lady boobs. Boobs boobs booooooobs. I gingerly cupped one with each hand and stared while I waited for my brain to reboot. Eventually, I shook my head to clear it. Once things stopped jiggling and I had cleared the hair from my face again, I spotted a note on the nightstand.

"Dear 'Stacy', by now you've probably figured out what's going on." Not entirely, but I appreciated the vote of confidence. "Since you seemed to love staring at my body so much, I thought I'd let you see what it's like from the other side. Have fun looking all you want, just know that every guy you pass will be doing the same thing. If you can make it through a week to my satisfaction, we can switch back. Good luck, gorgeous!"

A week? How was I supposed to pretend to be Stacy for a week? I took a deep breath and pulled off the oversized sleep shirt that didn't hide much anyways. 'Wow,' was all I could think. Stacy's breasts--my breasts?--were fantastic, regardless of what angle I was viewing them from. I reached my hand up again, gently caressing myself, tracing a long fingernail around my nipple. A shiver ran down my spine, and I continued to explore. Slowly, carefully, I slid my hands down my smooth torso and let them rest on my inner thighs. The shiver had turned into a tingle, like an untapped electric current just looking for a conduit. Maybe there would be an upside to this week after all...

-------------------------

The next Friday, Stacy came back to her/my place in my old body, as promised. "I have to admit, you really took this punishment well. But the week is up, we can drink the reversal potion and swap back. Ready?"

Unfortunately for her, it had taken me about 12 hours to realize there was no way I wanted to go back to my old life. I had also realized that the strange liquid in her refrigerator had to be what she used to swap us in the first place. "Am I ready to change back... hmm, let me think... I don't think so. In fact, I may have dumped the reversal potion down the sink."

It was almost cute the way my old face dropped in terror. "You did what??"

"Seriously, you would be so careless with this smoking hot body over a little extra male attention? Heck, I get a rush from showing off the girls now!" I was glad I had picked up this extra-low top. It provided a nice opportunity to emphasize my point. As she stood there trying to think of what to say, Brad walked in from the bedroom. Oh, right, Brad. That was the guy I hooked up with last night. He has a HUGE... ah, personality.

"Hey, Stacy, who's this?"

"Oh, just a friend from work. Don't worry, HE was just leaving!"

No comments:

Post a Comment