September 24, 2018

Trying to Hide It


"What's going-- oh geez, Evan, come on!"

"Oh my gosh, Brad! I'm so embarrassed! I'm sorry you had to see my wet, slippery, naked body... but why on earth are you here? Have you finally reconsidered my proposal?"

Brad did his best to avoid looking in his friend's direction. "First of all, you're not even trying to cover yourself. Second, you know I ran in because you were screaming like an axe murderer was about to chop your head off. And third, I don't care if you're in my girlfriend's body. I am NOT going to have sex with you!"

Evan pouted as Brad left him alone in the bathroom once more. It had been weeks since he and Cassie had swapped bodies, and his feminine urges grew stronger every day. Evan absentmindedly traced a finger around his nipple while contemplating his next move, until a shudder of pleasure broke him out of his trance.

"Ugh, that jerk. It's not technically cheating, or gay, or whatever," Evan muttered to himself. He turned the water back on and slipped a pair of fingers deep inside a pussy that was already soaking wet. "It's just a guy who happens to be stuck in the body of his buddy's girlfriend, asking to be fucked--mmnn, fucked hard--all night long so he can--oooh, yeah--get a little relief! Is that such aaaaahh big thing toooohhh aaaassssk? Ohhh, yes, oh god, yes, fuck, yeeessss!!"

As he listened to the moans of passion coming from the bathroom, Brad stroked his dick furiously. He prayed that Evan and Cassie would switch back soon, because he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment