September 14, 2018

Dangers of Chatting with Strangers


It was getting late, but since I was horny and home alone, I fired up my computer and logged into a random chat room in the hopes of finding some steamy, anonymous cybersex.

After nothing but other dudes looking for girls (and a few dudes pretending to be girls), I was ready to give up. I figured I'd keep at it just a little longer before going to bed.
<<Hey, how's it going? 25 M here.>>
<<Cool, I'm 33 F. Want to have some fun?>>
Finally! She was a little older than I usually got into, but what the hell. I wasn't in much of a position to be picky.
<<Sure, I'm always down for something fun.>>
<<Awesome! Although it might seem a little kinky at first...>>
I crossed my fingers and hoped this chick wasn't into anything super weird. I needed to get off and didn't want to spend an hour looking for another actual woman.
<<Hey, run it past me and I'll let you know.>>
<<Yay! Well, what really turns me on is having a guy control my body.>>
<<You mean like telling you what to do? Ordering you around?>>
<<Kind of, but more like you're in my body, moving it and feeling what I feel.>>
I wasn't completely sold, but by now I was ready to try whatever she wanted if it meant getting off with a real live woman involved.
<<Ok, sure. How does this start?>>
<<Ok, let me describe what you look like. Your name is Kristen, you have dirty blonde hair, but you work in an office so you usually wear it up in a ponytail. You wear glasses, but they're cute and just right for a woman your age.>>
<<Oh yeah? I sound kind of sexy.>>
<<Oh, you're definitely sexy! You love coming home after work and walking around in nothing but an unbuttoned blouse. It lets you grab a handful of your big titties any time you feel like it. Maybe you feel like it now?>>
This was pretty kinky, and actually getting me hotter than I expected. I found myself picturing what I would look like as this woman and mirroring the actions I described back to her.
<<Yeah, definitely. In fact, I'm cupping one of my boobs right now. It feels soooo nice. I'm playing with my nipple a little bit too.>>
<<Oooh, such a naughty girl!>>
<<Oh, yes I am! I'm a very naughty girl! I can feel my pussy getting wet just sitting here.>>
God, I was really getting into this. The longer we chatted, the more I could imagine myself as her.
<<I'll bet you want to finger yourself soooo badly while you think about big hard cocks 3:) >>
Yeah, sure, whatever. As long as I was already pretending to be a horny chick, I might as well commit to the bit. I reached down and slipped a hand under my panties-- wait a second, why was I wearing panties??
<<What the fuck is happening??>>
<<Now, now, Kristen, that's not very ladylike. What will your husband think?>>
Husband? What was she talking about? I momentarily ignored the very large, very real boobs that had appeared on my chest while I stared at the wedding ring on my left hand. This was impossible, I was a guy! But at the same time, I remembered meeting Dan four years ago and getting married last fall. It was all so confusing and upsetting as my thoughts jumbled together. What would I do if I couldn't change back? What would Dan think if he caught me chatting online like this?
<<Ok, I'm seriously freaking out. You need to fix this right now!>>
<<I can tell you're feeling a little mixed up. I'll bet you're just too horny to think straight. Wouldn't it help to get fucked like the dirty slut you are?>>
"I want to get fucked like the dirty slut I am." I said it out loud instead of typing it, but I got the feeling that she would know either way.
<<Well that's good, because I think Dan just got home.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment