September 3, 2018

Really?


You've gotta be kidding me, right? This whole thing was your idea!

We were the two biggest losers we know, neither of us had ever had a girlfriend, and we were getting desperate. You tell me you have a way to solve everything, with the only tiny catch being that one of us would end up turning into a girl. I lost the coin flip and here I am, tits and all. Now you're telling me you can't get it up because "it's too weird" and you can't stop thinking of me as a guy?

If I was still a guy, would I have this long, silky hair? Would I have known just how to put on my makeup before coming over so that it would drive you wild? I certainly wouldn't have these big, squeezable boobs or a pussy that gets wetter the more I think about bouncing up and down on your rock-hard dick. If you can look at me and see any hint of a dude, then clearly I'm not the saucy little minx I think I am.

Oh, what's that? You're getting hard after all? That's what I thought. Now get over here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment