September 1, 2018

Sucker

"Yeh yeh, no probrem, I do best sucky sucky in town. You got cash?" Every word disgusted me, but I was a prisoner in my own cartoonish body. The worst part? It was my own damn fault.

After finishing law school, I planned on taking the summer off before starting at my dad's firm in the fall. So where does a guy in his 20s with no responsibilities and a fat signing bonus go? Thailand, obviously.

It was already late by the time I checked into my hotel, but with the time change I was wide awake. Besides, I didn't come all this way just to sit around and play tourist. My buddy Trent gave me directions to a place he'd been where the girls were eager to "welcome" wealthy foreigners. The place didn't even have a name, but it was like a cross between a killer club and a high-class sex dungeon. I downed a few shots and picked a girl I liked from the dance floor.

She led me to a private room and pushed me down on an oversized lounge chair. Her body swayed effortlessly towards me in a way that came from doing this hundreds of times before. "I am so glad you are here, sir. Please, let me take care of your every need." I made a mental note to send Trent a bottle of scotch for the tip.

She guided the clothes off my body while slowly stripping herself. The room was warm; her body was hot. My dick sprang to attention and she worked it expertly in a blur of hands and lips, keeping me on the edge of orgasm for what felt like an hour. Finally, she took me deep inside her pussy and started bouncing up and down. I lasted about five strokes and came harder than I ever had in my life.

I leaned back with my eyes closed, breathing heavily. "Is sir satisfied with his experience?" Unable to speak, I just nodded happily. "That is wonderful, I am glad. You may pay me 5,000 US dollars now or settle at the bar."

That snapped me back to reality in a hurry. "Five fucking thousand dollars??" I stared at her to make sure I'd heard correctly.

"Yes, our customer usually know the standard charges."

"You're out of your damn mind! I thought you Thai bitches were supposed to be cheap?" I turned to find my clothes and get the hell out of there.

The girl had other ideas. "You don't pay? Fine! We have other ways to collect our debts." As I tried to barrel past her, half dressed, she grabbed something from a box on the table and shoved it in my mouth.

I pulled out the foreign object, only to find an ordinary sucker. This was her plan for making me pay? Defiantly, I popped the candy back in my mouth. "All right, crazy lady. I'm out of here! I got a lotta sucky and fucky to do."

What the fuck? Why would I say something like that? The girl was unfazed by my outburst. "You will work as street girl until you pay everything you owe. If you don't insult me like that, you could have worked here, much easier for you. Oh well, not my problem."

None of what she said made sense, but it still concerned me. Better to leave before she could call somebody else. I tried to pull the sucker out again, but my lips clamped tightly around it against my will. Panicking, I shifted my hand to get a better grip. In doing so, my fingers grazed my lips. I pulled away like I'd been stung--my lips felt huge and puffy!

I spotted a mirror in the corner of the room and sprinted over. Not only had my lips changed, but the rest of my face was beginning to shift as well. My blue eyes turned brown and took on an almond shape. My skin darkened and cheekbones migrated. And I still couldn't pull out the damn sucker.

An added twelve inches of hair slithered out of my scalp, drawing my gaze downward as the changes intensified. After years of playing lacrosse and running track, I felt my arms, legs, and stomach turn doughy. My clothes started to sag on my body as I grew shorter, only to suddenly adjust and cling tightly to my skin. My new curves were accentuated further as my shirt crawled up to form a tight pink crop top and my pants split in two. The pieces quickly morphed into a pair of stockings and "shorts" that were multiple sizes too small. The outline of my dick was clearly visible despite being smashed by the strip of denim. I ran my tongue over the rapidly shrinking sucker.

It was obvious by now what was happening, but I was powerless to stop it all the same. My hips crackled as they expanded outwards. It seemed like someone opened a faucet beneath my chest, filling out a heavy set of boobs. Finally came the part I feared most. The discomfort in my crotch dissipated as I watched my bulge shrink to nothing. I wriggled a hand under my waistband and confirmed that not a trace of my manhood remained. At last, I withdrew the sucker stick from my mouth, completely clean.

My new reflection stared back at me. Cheap bracelets and jewelry had replaced my expensive watch and ring. I suppose it made sense, the rest of me looked awfully cheap too. I'd nearly forgotten the other girl (there was no getting around the fact that I was a girl too), but turned when she spoke again. "It will take you long time to pay your debt with rates you charge. Better get started. Here, have another candy before you go, my treat."

It took me all of ten minutes to find my first customer. "Hey mista, you wanna have fun time? Rearry cheap!" I sucked him off in an alley for ten dollars, swallowing like a good little whore. As he hurried away, I popped the sucker back in my mouth and started looking for my next cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment