September 21, 2018

Big Buns

I can feel you staring, you know. That's part of the spell. Every time a guy checks out my big, curvy butt, I get a little tingle down my spine, along with a flush of embarrassment. I didn't used to look this way.

Not long ago, I would have been standing in your shoes: a horny guy ogling women at the supermarket. I figured, what harm was looking? I never touched anyone or took pictures or anything. Besides, I was always careful not to be obvious about what I was doing.

Apparently, I wasn't as inconspicuous as I thought. I was shopping one day, and my eyes drifted to a woman with this huge, sexy ass. I followed her down the next aisle, pretending to look at bread as I actually stared at her buns. Suddenly, she stopped and turned towards me. "What were you doing just now? Tell me the truth!" Panicking, I stammered out, "I was checking out your big, sexy booty." I couldn't believe I said that! I meant to make something up, but that's what came out. She nodded disapprovingly. "As I suspected. It's time that you understand how it feels for a woman to have degenerate men objectify and lust after her! Your lesson begins tomorrow." With that, she stormed off, leaving me somewhat embarrassed, but mostly confused. I spent the rest of the day replaying the scene in my head before falling into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up the next morning, and immediately noticed a change. I was still in my bedroom, but all my clothes and belongings were decidedly feminine. Something was wrong with me, too. I felt... squishy. I brushed hair out of my face before remembering my hair wasn't that long. I freaked out and ran to the bathroom, bouncing and jiggling the whole way. It was impossible, but somehow I had turned into a woman overnight! And a chubby one, at that. I spent an hour in front of the mirror coming to grips with my new flabby body and worrying about my "lesson".

I tried fighting it at first. I bought loose-fitting clothes to hide my figure, but when I got home everything was a size smaller than I remembered. Everything I wear is stretched over my curves for maximum effect. I signed up for a gym membership, figuring if I had to be a woman, at least I could get in better shape. But no matter what I intended to do, I always ended up doing a ton of squats that only made my butt perkier. Even if I managed a cardio workout, I always end up here again, buying ice cream that puts the pounds right back on. And when I do, I make sure to bend over so guys get a good view.

Anyways, none of that matters. I can tell you like the way I look; you've been staring this whole time. I don't know when, or even if, I'll change back. I hope it's soon, though. I think I'm starting to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment