March 22, 2019

A Friend In Need


Noah and I had been friends since third grade, so it killed me to think he'd be leaving for college in the fall as a virgin. I don't think he's ever even kissed a girl. He's a great guy, but he has absolutely no confidence around the opposite sex.

Given that my dad is somehow a genius inventor with dozens of government contracts, while simultaneously using the easiest passwords to crack, it didn't take me long to come up with a solution.

"Dude, I still can't believe it's you in there," he said as he slouched next to me on the sofa. "You look just like Mrs. Anderson."

I grinned as I rubbed Noah's shoulder. "Yeah, but did your math teacher ever wear an outfit like this to school? Every guy in class would have been fighting over the front seats."

His eyes kept darting between my face and abundant cleavage on full display. "For sure, Max. It's just hard to... you're my best friend, you know?"

"That's great, but you've gotta stop thinking about that if this is going to work. Right now, I'm Trixie, the sexy older woman who's extremely into you. This is a sure thing, so there's no need to be nervous."

I could tell that he still needed convincing. Fortunately, I'd figured out how to bump up my new body's sex drive for just that reason. I may have even overdone it a little. Sitting beside my young, male friend, I could feel a warmth radiating from my crotch as my legs rubbed together. I shifted positions as I moved in closer.

"Ma-- Mrs-- uh, Trixie... I'm not sure I'm ready for this."

"Of course you are, sweetie," I cooed. "I know the reason I never saw you with any of the girls in your class was because you were waiting for a woman." I was practically throwing myself at him now. He finally started to let down his guard as I ran my hand over his crotch.

"Yeah, that's what it was, T-Trixie," he stuttered.

"You should compliment me," I suggested. "Women like to hear that you're enjoying their company."

"Oh, right. This is, um, really nice. You're, uh, you're a very beautiful woman, Trixie."


I probably should have kept taking it slow, but my judgment was growing clouded. Speaking of things growing, it was time to see what Noah was working with. Before he had a chance to resist, I'd undone his belt, unzipped his pants, and wrapped my fingers around his hard cock.

"Woah, Max!"

"I told you, it's Trixie." I started stroking him gently. He felt so warm in my hand; so much bigger than I'd expected. "Do you want me to stop?"

He stared at me for a long moment as I worked. "No, you can keep going. That feels really good, Trixie."

I smiled, licking my lips subconsciously. Was it getting warmer? God, I could feel my panties getting more and more damp with every second I held onto Noah's gorgeous dick. My mouth hung open as I pumped faster. I practically begged, "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Do... do you want to suck on it?"


The words had barely left his lips before mine were eagerly swallowing his throbbing cock. The stink of sweat and musk filled my nostrils as I moaned hungrily. I never thought things would get this far, but if this didn't boost Noah's confidence, nothing would.

I still wasn't sure how much farther this would go, but what kind of friend would I be if I left now?

No comments:

Post a Comment