March 4, 2019

Final Fantasy XXX


"Are you sure this is going to work?" asked the costumed brunette as we approached the door.

"For the hundredth time, yes. Don't get your panties in a knot." Ethan glowered at me.

Our town held a convention every year that drew in nerds from every field: comic books, sci-fi, fantasy, and of course, video games. However, dwindling attendance in recent years prompted the organizers to announce a huge prize for the costume contest. The winner would receive an all-expenses-paid trip for two to Tokyo.

"We're dressed as characters from a game that's over 15 years old."

"Yeah, but they're re-re-re-releasing it again this year," I counted out on my manicured fingers, "so it's topical. Besides, girls always win these things."

"You and I both know we're really guys."


I grabbed his arm and gave him my most confident smile. "Really? Show me a guy with tits like these. No one else knows who we are. We'll go in, win the contest, and have a kickass trip together."

Ethan's face scrunched up in concentration. God, he was so cute. I felt a little guilty that I hadn't told him the full story about how and why we'd transformed, but I didn't want him to be mad. I also didn't tell him how I'd been staring at his chest the whole way to the convention, or the scenes I was imagining as I forced myself to keep my hands outside my pants.

"Yeah, but--"

"Ugh! You need to loosen up and have a little fun. We're totally different people, go crazy!" Without a moment's pause, I grabbed his face, pulled him in, and kissed him square on the lips. I saw his eyes go wide before I closed my own.

I lingered a moment before breaking away. The stunned, sexy girl stood rooted in place as I skipped towards the convention entrance. I crossed my fingers and hoped Ethan would agree to stay this way through the end of the trip--if not longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment