March 29, 2019

In Charge

"I don't see any reason I should do what you want," I growled, trying to seem tough in my compromised state.

"Because if you don't, I can do this," Emma replied as she tapped her phone.

"Do whaaaAAAaaooooohhh--"

I collapsed into my chair and smacked the table as an electrifying orgasm surged through me. I probably might have enjoyed it, if it weren't for the fact that I was in my own mother's body.

Let's back up. I was home from my first semester at college, and my parents were gone on a cruise vacation. They left me in charge of my bratty little sister, who threw a tantrum when she found out. That's why I was suspicious when she came downstairs the next morning in such a cheery mood.

"Hello, Jay. I'm glad you're up. I have a solution for our little problem."

I looked up from my cereal. "Yeah? Are you going to chill out and realize this whole thing isn't a big deal?"

She rolled her eyes and continued. "No. Since I reject the idea that you can hold any authority over me when you're barely a year older, I'll change you into someone who does have a right to be in charge."

Before I could ask what she meant, my sister whipped out her phone and started tapping on the screen. When I discovered I couldn't move, panic rose up inside me. Moments later, my chest itself rose up, pressing outward against my t-shirt. My view quickly improved as the shirt became sheer, revealing my new cleavage. Hair crawled down my neck and my ass expanded into my chair. Bra straps dug into my shoulders under a white dress. The disturbing lack of sensation between my legs confirmed I was fully female.

"Much better," Emma chirped.

"What the hell did--" My rage died mid-sentence and dread swooped in to replace it. I recognized that voice. I wobbled my way in heels to a nearby mirror. I wasn't just any woman: I was an exact copy of my mom!

I turned back to see my sister laughing hysterically. "Oh my god, it worked so perfectly!"

"Change me back right now!" I demanded as I marched back towards her.

"I don't think so, Mom. I'd much rather have you around than my lame brother. Although maybe I'll let you off early if you're well behaved."

Cue my refusal and my sister's weaponized orgasm. My body quivered in the afterglow. I struggled to catch my breath and tried to ignore the way my nipples tingled.

"You're going to learn that disagreeing with me will have consequences, Mom." She went back to her phone, an act that was starting to make me nervous.

"Stop it! Stop calling me that! I am your mother, Dawn." My heart skipped a beat. My sister grinned an evil grin. "Undo whatever you did! My name is NOT Jay! Ugghh, make it so I can say my name!"

"And what, ruin our fun already? I don't think so! Now go get dressed in something more casual."

I glared at her before deciding to concede this round. Cursing under my breath, I marched to my parents' bedroom.


I wasn't thrilled that it required seeing myself wearing nothing but tits and underwear, but swapping out the dress for jeans made me much more comfortable. In a weird way, though, I actually felt... kind of hot. The way those jeans seemed to simultaneously lift and cling to my butt? Now I understood why my buddies always made comments about my mom.

"Enjoying the view?"

Emma's voice snapped me back to reality. Without thinking about it, I'd stopped halfway back to check myself out in the mirror.

"You messed with my brain again! You made me think I have a hot ass!"

"Maybe I did, or maybe you're just a pervert. I guess we'll never know!"

"Em, knock it off! This isn't funny."

Emma continued to ignore me. "Oh, it even does voice commands! How about... Jay loves showing off our mom's sexy body!"


My hands flew to my top as I pulled it down, displaying maximum cleavage. I knew it was wrong, but couldn't find any will to resist. "Damn, sis, mom has some great knockers for a woman her age!"

Emma barely stopped for breath as she entered more commands. "Jay will refer to his current body as his own and speak of himself as female. He will speak to those around him in a way that reflects their bodies' relationships."

"Em, sweetie, don't you think this has gone far enough? It's bad enough you put me in my body, but I don't feel comfortable letting my daughter see my boobs!" I felt my words getting boxed in tighter and tighter, as my sister worked herself into a fervor.

"You raise a good point. Let's fix that, dear."

The room shimmered and blurred as my sister went back to typing on her phone, leaving me in suspense. When everything settled, the only consistency was me being stuck with my mom's curly blonde hair, big round ass, and surprisingly perky tits. My clothing had all but disappeared, save for a garter, hose and heels, and we appeared to be in some kind of hotel room. My sister was nowhere to be seen, but I suspected she was currently someone else I recognized.


Apparently my exhibitionist commands were still in play, compelling me to climb over an ottoman. "Karl, is that you in my husband's body?"

I received a wink in confirmation from my sister, in my dad's body, who I was forced to call my husband. "Of course, Dawn. Who else would I be?"

I rolled my eyes, trying not to shiver as the air conditioning blew across my bare, elevated cheeks. "And I suppose you're going to make me have sex with you?"

"I'd never! I'm not a degenerate like you." I felt a tiny glimmer of hope, which was immediately crushed. "Of course, I'm a man, and you're a woman. If you decided to come at me on your own because you found yourself getting hornier and hornier, I wouldn't try to stop you."

Like a switch had been flipped, I felt a pulsating warmth growing in my crotch. I tried to subtly grind against the ottoman, but it was a much deeper itch that needed scratching. "Oh, you asshole," I swore as I slowly crawled towards the bed.

Every inch forward made my pussy dampen. The man in front of me smiled and undressed, relishing my complete powerlessness. I knew he was really my sister, just as surely as I knew I was going to let him fuck me silly.

By the time I reached her, the emptiness inside me was physically painful. I needed to be filled, I needed a cock, I needed that cock. Without the slightest pause, I wrapped my fingers around it. It took only a few strokes to stand at full attention. The fire had spread to my nipples, making me grateful when a pair of strong hands grabbed the pair on my chest and started to squeeze. I couldn't even muster a tiny bit of shame at the way it made me moan.

My pussy was soaking and I could hold out no longer. I shoved Emma/Dad/Karl down on the bed before straddling that beautiful penis. Having birthed two kids and being wetter than a fish in a hurricane, it slid inside me almost instantly. Relief and pleasure swirled together as I started riding up and down.


I didn't care that I was in my mom's body with my dad's cock slamming my snatch. All I could think about was the next thrust, the next movement that would bring me closer to release. I moaned, I pinched my nipples; at one point, I even slapped my own ass. All I wanted was to be pounded like a dirty slut, and I had a partner who was more than willing.

After an eternity, I felt Emma start tensing up. I subconsciously tightened the muscles in my pussy as I humped wildly. As we both crashed into orgasm, she hollered out, "Who's in charge now?!?"

2 comments:

  1. OMG this caption is amazing and super hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Always nice to hear someone else is just as dirty as me ;D

      Delete