March 8, 2019

The Same Old Mistake


A while back, I'd gotten myself stuck in my stepmom Karen's body. Due to a slight incident involving me masturbating into her panties, she had taken the extreme step of turning me into a copy of herself. Eventually, she changed me back, and I swore I'd never let it happen again.

My resolve lasted about three weeks. Now, whenever I saw Karen, I could vividly picture her bare ass and naked tits. I thought I was more careful this time, as I stole another pair of panties out of the laundry, but she caught me yet again.

"Wow Jaden, I didn't realize you enjoyed being a woman so much! We'll have to talk about that later. For now, you're going to do me a little favor. I'm throwing your father a party tonight, but I'm not in the mood for all those people. That's why you get to be the charming hostess instead!"

We marched up to her bedroom, where I felt the same energy surge as last time, and found myself as Karen's double once more. Knowing what to expect, I almost felt a little turned on by the whole thing. Of course, I didn't want to give Karen any further ideas and kept that to myself.

"Alright, I'll put on a smile for your party. What should I wear? Jeans? Cocktail dress?" I asked, still wearing my own poorly-fitting clothes as I flipped through her closet.

I turned around to see her holding back a smirk. "No, it's actually a costume party. You're going to look so cute!"

She was wrong about me looking cute. I was fucking hot. That said, I wasn't a fan of the way my underwear rode up, or walking around in heels as they pinched my feet. Still, I kept sneaking away, posing in the mirror, lifting up my dress to see those sexy, spankable ass cheeks. As messed up as it was, I knew once I had my dick back, I'd be beating off to that image for weeks.

Just like last time, I played the part perfectly. I smiled, made small talk, and took pictures. Drinking with older adults felt so strange, but it helped relieve some of the awkwardness. As the night wore on, the excitement I'd felt for Karen's sexy body began to fade. I was tired and ready to go back to being myself.

After the last guest left, I started digging around, trying to find the device she'd used on me. It would have been much easier if I wasn't a little tipsy. I couldn't have had more than... I guess four glasses of wine? What a lightweight.

Eventually, I gave up and went back to my post in front of the mirror.  "Oh Karen, you naughty girl. You're really quite the tease, aren't you?" I pulled the dress down, letting Karen's tits--my tits--hang free. I got so caught up trying to seduce my own reflection that I didn't even notice the footsteps until I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

Crap, my dad was staring right at me! I immediately regretted the position I was in: drunk, halfway undressed, and talking like a horny housewife.

I tried to come up with something clever to break the tension, but my foggy mind wasn't much help.

"Like what you see?"

I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Karen's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment