March 1, 2019

Big Mistake



<<Sorry, still not telling you where I hid it.>>

<<Come on Karen! You've been gone for almost a week!>>

<<And I'll stay gone until I think you've learned your lesson. Later!>>

I'll admit, it was partly my own fault. Well, fifty-fifty. I had always found my stepmom, Karen, super hot. Whenever I had the opportunity, I'd sneak into her dresser drawer and beat off like crazy into a pair of her panties.

OK, maybe it was like, 95% my fault. But she was supposed to be gone all day! It was a few days ago, and there I was, going to town on myself. I had a lacy black pair wrapped around my dick, when she walked in on me without warning.

"Jaden! Oh my god, what are you doing?" Suddenly seeing her there, in the flesh, pushed me over the edge. I wanted to die as I came like a firehose into those panties.

I waited for her to say something, half naked, like an idiot. Instead, Karen walked over to her bedside table. As I opened my mouth to apologize, she raised her hand and shushed me. Next thing I knew, she was pointing some sort of weird little remote at me.

"You're so eager to get your hands on my underwear? Fine, I'll let you have all you can handle." With that, she pressed a button and I felt energy coursing through my body. Looking down in shock, I watched as my chest expanded outward. My hips cracked sharply and the room shifted all around me.

I briefly wondered if I was going to die, but it was over as quickly as it began. Karen walked over and looked me in the eye. I mean, right in the eye, because somehow we were exactly the same height. "Oh my god, it worked perfectly!"

"What worked--" My voice caught in my throat. I coughed, trying to clear it, but a long strand of hair fell in my face. Karen turned me around to face the full-length mirror in the bedroom. For a moment, my brain couldn't process what I was seeing. Where am I? Why am I seeing two of Karen? As the realization suddenly dawned on my, the Karen on the left's eyes grew wide as saucers.

"Listen up, Jaden, and listen good. You need to learn a little respect for me, and what better way to do that than walking a few miles in my shoes? I'm going to take a little time off, while you play the part of Karen."

"That's crazy! I can't be you! Besides, won't it be suspicious that the real me is gone?"

"No, I'll tell your father that you went on a last minute camping trip with some friends. He trusts his wife, so he'll believe that. Or, until further notice, he'll believe you. And don't get any ideas about trying to convince him you're really his son. There are safeguards built into the device."

A chill ran down my spine as I asked, "What do you mean?"

She grinned. "Try and tell me who you really are."

"I'm Karen. Wait, no, I'm Karen! I'm a woman named Karen! Arrgh!!" I knew what I meant to say, but it came out wrong every time.

The real Karen nodded. "That's right. Now, why don't you put on a pair of those panties you love so much and get out of my way? I've got some packing to do."

I thought for certain she was joking, but she didn't say another word. Feeling helpless, confused, and a little scared, I reached back into the underwear drawer that had started this whole mess. I let out an involuntary gasp as I slid the soft pink panties up my legs, a little bow resting atop my flat crotch. In total silence, I picked out a pair of jeans and a shirt, then realized I'd have to wear a bra as well. I wadded everything up in my arms and went to the bathroom to change.

I'll admit, I didn't expect the first time I'd see Karen's boobs to be when they were hanging from my own chest. Don't get me wrong, they were still sexy, but I wasn't in a state of mind to even comprehend getting turned on. I fought with the bra forever as my chest bounced all over the place. By the time I was dressed, the real Karen was waiting with her suitcase.

"Alright, the sooner I think you've learned your lesson, the sooner I'll be in the mood to change you back. The device is safely hidden and I've emailed you your calendar. Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She laughed and vanished out the door.



The past few days have been hell. I'm stuck as a woman, with everything that entails, not to mention being older than before. Although, not that much older. My dad definitely did well for himself.

Speaking of my dad, the worst part has to be keeping him at bay. I want to gag every time he kisses me, but I know Karen would smile, so that's what I do instead. I pretend to fall asleep at night immediately to keep him from getting any ideas, but I still woke up as the little spoon this morning.

He made a comment about having the house to ourselves today, so I panicked and suggested we go to the beach. I regretted that before we even left the house. Along with the remote, I swear Karen must have hid every other bikini she owned before leaving. Every time I turned, I caught my dad ogling my chest, or legs, or butt.

Once this is over, I never want to see another pair of Karen's panties again.

No comments:

Post a Comment