March 25, 2019

Give It A Try


"So then I took his dick, and-- yeah, just squeeze your tits around it, like that," the brunette instructed while guiding the shower wand between her voluptuous friends cleavage. "He only made it about five pumps before he couldn't wait any longer."

"Dude, I still can't believe you're fucking guys."

"And I still can't believe you're not! We've been chicks for what, three months now?"

"Yeah, Kurt, and we were guys for twenty years before that!"

"I told you, I go by Kari now. There's no point pretending this is anything but permanent. What, is another gypsy carnival just going to happen to roll through town and change us back?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Kari," the redhead said snarkily. "I'm staying Tedd, at least at home."

"Uh huh, right. But at the coffee shop you're Tessa, the girl who's not too ashamed of her tits to show them off for a free latte!"

Tedd's face turned nearly as red has his hair. "I-- I have no idea what you're talking about!"


"Oh, you little tramp!" Kari giggled. "Somebody likes to flirt her way to free stuff. But you know, nobody likes a tease. Sooner or later, you're going to have to put out!"

"Ugh, don't be such a bitch!"

"Can't help it, bitch!"

Tedd snatched the shower wand away from his friend. "OK, so let's say... I've considered it. Being with a guy, I mean. Not that I have, or anything, just as a hypothetical. What, um... what does it feel like?"


"Mm, girlfriend, you have no idea. It's like, you know when you would get hard? It's like that across your whole body. Your pussy, your nipples, your boobs, even just your skin is so sensitive. Then he grabs you with his strong hands--I don't care how big he is, he's going to be stronger than you--and he slides you into position. He has so much power over you, but you want him to take charge."

"Yeah, then what?" Tedd leaned in, not sure if he was wet from the bath or something else, but not caring much either way.

"Then he pushes his rock hard dick inside you, and it hurts for a second as he stretches you out. But after that, it feels so good, like you never realized how empty you were until he came along to fill you up. You know how much I moan when we mess around? Multiply that times ten. I don't know what it is, but when he drives it deep and his balls start slapping against me, my pussy just wants to clamp down on his cock and never let go!"

"Yeah, and?"

"And oh my god, the first time I came from sex with a guy, I swear I could have woken up the whole neighborhood. I didn't care about being a woman, being chubby, worrying about my new life... I just wanted to go again and again and again, which, ironically, is the one thing I couldn't do as a guy."

"Damn, that sounds... pretty nice."

The two finished bathing in silence, with an occasional pause to fondle themselves or each other.

As they dried off, Tedd cleared his throat. "Hey, I think I'm going out, for, um... for coffee."

No comments:

Post a Comment