October 19, 2018

Getting into the Driver's Seat

"Hey Erik, check these out!"

"Dude, Josh, what the fuck?!? Put those away! Why would I want to look at my mom's fucking tits?"

I laughed as I tucked my boobs back into the top of my swimsuit. It had been three weeks since the machine Erik's dad was working on went haywire. We had been hanging out playing video games when a huge power surge blew through the house and everyone blacked out.

"You've gotta lighten up, man. You landed in your dad's body, which should be barely any adjustment at all, but you're still moping about it. Meanwhile, I go from being a guy in college to my best friend's milf-y mom, and I'm totally embracing the experience!"

Erik stared straight ahead and kept driving. "Yeah, I know you got the worst of it. But with my dad in your body, it's going to take a while to fix the machine without anyone catching on. In the meantime, I wish you would quit giving me weird thoughts about my mom's body!"

That last comment caught my attention. "Wait, you've been having 'thoughts' about my body? Does it have anything to do with the way I bend over in tight jeans? Or the noises I make during my twenty minute showers?"

"Yes, OK? Can we please drop it?" My gaze drifted downward as Erik shifted uncomfortably in his seat. I reached over and pressed my hand against his inner thigh as I broke into a dirty grin.

"Oh, I don't think so, Kevin. In fact, I think we're just getting started." With nowhere for him to run, I slid my hand closer to his crotch.

"Josh, no, don't call me by my dad's name, that only makes it--"

"Call me Becky."

"I am not calling you that."

My hand was on top of his growing bulge. "Oh, come on Kevin. I know you've been thinking about this for a while. You don't have to do anything. Just say the word and your lovely wife will take care of everything.

He took a deep breath, then looked over at me. Well, at certain parts of me. "O-- OK..... Becky."

No comments:

Post a Comment