October 12, 2018

Not the Brightest Plan

Omigawd! Was that like, the fucking front door? Karen was supposed to be gone all weekend! I can't let her see me like this!

It started out, like, totally harmless. My buddy Alan told me about this little purple pill he bought that turned him into a super hawt woman. I didn't believe him, or whatever? But he said he'd prove it and gave me one to try. Alan said it would last 12 hours, so I had to wait until my wife was gone. I got my chance when Karen went to stay overnight with her mother. I took the pill and my body started changing after a few minutes. It felt sooooo good!

My dumb cock shrank up to make a tight little pussy, and I grew a nice pair of C-cup boobies! It was kinda scary at first, but then I got SUPER horny. I still remember how tingly I felt after my first orgasm. I lost track of how many times I got off, but it was like, a lot. After the 12 hours, I changed back into my old male body. All I could think about was doing it again ASAP as possible.

I asked Alan for more of the pills, but he was super mean and said I'd have to pay for them. Whatever, they weren't that expensive. My wife went out of town again and I was totally psyched. This time, I stopped at the sex store downtown and got a bunch of fun toys to play with after I transformed. It happened again just like before: I got sexy, I got horny, and I got myself off. Except, it wasn't quite as awesome as the first time. I didn't care, it was still super fun. I started making up, like, fake business trips and stuff just to take more pills and be the sexy girl me again.

Then, the WORST thing happened! Alan told me he was going overseas for a couple months to Asia, or some other dumb country. Where was I gonna get my pills while he was gone? He didn't wanna tell me, but eventually I found out who his dealer was. I met the guy later that night. He was kinda sketchy, but I didn't care. I told him how much I loved the purple pills, but they weren't as much fun as they used to be. He said I was getting ack-lim-nated to them and needed something stronger. He sold me a vial of pink goo and told me it would last 48 hours this time.

It was perfect. Karen was going on some boring work trip and she'd be gone from Friday morning until Sunday night. I called in sick and drank the goo as soon as I knew Karen was gone. It felt different from the pills. I still got the pussy and the boobies--oh, the boobies were waaay bigger this time!--but there were a bunch more changes.

My ass got bigger and like, juicier. Instead of staying brown, my hair turned long, straight, and bleach blonde. My lips puffed up like they were full of Botox, which was really hawt. But then, something weird happened. My brain got all... fuzzy. It was like, I knew I was really a guy, but I also knew I was this smoking hot babe at the same time, and I totally wanted to show off my sexy body. I felt all naked without any makeup, so I borrowed some lip gloss, and mascara, and eyeliner, and foundation, and blush, and a little of this and that from my wife. Honestly, it's like she barely knows how to use it anyways. Now the problem was that I didn't have any sexy outfits! I tried on a dozen outfits from Karen's closet trying to find something that fit. Eventually I was wearing clothes, but they were so... I think the word is frumpy?

That's how I ended up back at the sex store looking for something naughty to wear. Of course, I didn't know my size so I had to get help from the manager. He said he could tell what I needed just by feeling my body. He was super friendly! I know he was just doing his job, but it felt really good when he squeezed my boobies. He even rubbed my nipples until they were hard so he knew how much extra room they'd need. I didn't get to say thank you, though. He gave me an outfit for free and ran off to the back room.

So now I'm in our bedroom, wearing my new lingerie, and Karen is home early. What am I gonna do? Thinking is like, SO hard right now! Hang on, the dealer said my kisses would be an aphra-- aphrodoozy-- um, they would make people horny! I wonder if there's like, some way I could use that to get out of this mess?

No comments:

Post a Comment