October 1, 2018

The Flashing Roommate


Ugh, every damn time. Nick would get out of the shower, then "accidentally" drop his towel in front of me. "Haha, like what you see, big guy?" We had been roommates for a month and I couldn't wait to move out.

I was out walking the other day and something shiny caught my eye. Turns out it was a strange, old coin, with intricate details and the words "GOOD FOR ONE WISH". I'm no collector, but I figured maybe I could pawn it for some beer money. I spent the rest of the afternoon turning it over in my hand. Of course I didn't actually believe the coin had any special powers, but it was fun to imagine all the same.

When I heard Nick walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on, I knew what was coming. Without thinking, I muttered, "I wish I wouldn't see my roommate's stupid dick every time he came out of the shower."

I suddenly realized the coin wasn't in my hand anymore. I looked around to see if I had dropped it, but I never did find it. A few minutes later, my roommate Nikki walked into the room. "Like what you see, big guy?" I'm pretty sure I'm never moving out.

No comments:

Post a Comment