October 29, 2018

Tricks and Treats


Yeah, let me guess... you're wondering if I'm a "horny devil", right? Well, I'd be careful talking like that. The truth is, I was actually a guy too when I showed up at this party. I was on the prowl, just like you. I swear!

I walked up to this girl dressed as a witch and asked, "Hey gorgeous, wanna take a ride on my broomstick?" Turns out the witch getup wasn't just a costume after all, and she didn't think my pickup line was very clever. She said something about seeing how I liked getting hit on by cheesy guys all night, raised her hands, and started chanting in some kind of weird language.

The room started spinning and made me dizzier and dizzier. When everything stopped, the witch was gone and I had turned into a girl! You have no idea how uncomfortable it is to suddenly have to carry around tits like these or to have panties riding up your ass.

Hey, where are you going? I never said I'm not a horny devil...

No comments:

Post a Comment