October 15, 2018

Curvy Girls are Sexy

A word of advice: if your girlfriend ever asks if she's put on weight, the correct response is not, "Maybe a little, but it looks good on you!" Furthermore, you'll only dig yourself deeper if you follow that with, "Come on, curvy girls are sexy!"

Upon hearing this, most women would storm off angrily, complain about you to their friends, and hold it against you for the next week. The last step changes slightly when your girlfriend is a witch. After the storming and complaining comes the body switching! Why, you may ask? She said she needed to see herself in a swimsuit that wouldn't make her "look like a fat, giant cow."

From the moment we left for the mall, I felt incredibly uncomfortable. I had tits jiggling on my chest for all the world to see, hair hanging everywhere, and a pair of panties crawling up my ass. Things only got worse when my girlfriend sent me into the changing room with an armful of bikinis.

With less than an hour of experience as a woman under my garter belt, it took forever to get undressed. There were hooks, straps, zippers, and I'm pretty sure a jigsaw puzzle thrown in for good measure. Once I finally had everything locked and loaded, I ventured out. I already felt self-conscious about my borrowed body; now I could see it from every angle. Red curls draped down along the bikini top that was doing an impressive job lifting and separating. My ass bounced and threatened to peek out with every step, and my hips seemed to move with a mind of their own. It was all I could do to not imagine every person walking by staring at me.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked, attempting a sexy pose. I really wanted to wrap this up as soon as possible. My girlfriend stared at me for a minute from my body before responding. "Um, yeah, that's a good one. We can get that one." I noticed she was fidgeting awkwardly, almost like she was trying to hide... wait... "Are you getting a boner??" 

She blushed and smiled sheepishly. "I guess it is true. Curvy girls are sexy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment