October 26, 2018

What's a Picture Really Worth?

"Thanks again for helping me with this photo shoot, sweetheart. I know it's awkward, but I really do appreciate it."

"Awkward? No, why would posing for pictures in my mother's lingerie, in my mother's body, be awkward?" I replied through gritted teeth. "Besides, it's not like I had much of a choice."
From my real body, my mom rolled her eyes. "Well, I did agree to buy you that new Call of War game, or whatever it is, so just pipe down and pose."

I'll admit, when she offered a bribe in return for a "favor," I agreed before asking exactly what it was. Still, I don't think it was unreasonable to assume that it might be yard work or something, as opposed to swapping bodies so she could make a boudoir album for my dad.

"Again, I understand that I technically agreed. It just feels wrong for a teenager to be have such intimate knowledge of his mother's body." I grabbed her boobs for emphasis, immediately regretting the decision. Besides feeling gross for squeezing my mom's saggy tits, I felt an extremely unwelcome tingle in the panties I was wearing.

"Oh, hold that!" My mom snapped away obliviously. "You know your father and I are trying to add a little spice back to our marriage. I thought he would enjoy some naughty pictures, but I don't trust any photographer to get shots that aren't totally humiliating." Oh, that was rich, given the circumstances. "Alright, turn around and we'll try my butt."
"Oh sure, why not?" I pulled up bottom of the... whatever I was wearing, giving myself a wedgie and putting my jiggling ass on full display. "How about this?"

My mom seemed pleased with the angle. "That's perfect! Your father loves to spank me when we fool around." In spite of how little I wanted to picture that, the harder I tried, the harder it was not to imagine the sting of my dad's hand on my backside. Ugh, there was that damn tingle again.

"Whatever you're thinking about, keep it up! I think I'm getting some really good shots." I mentally questioned my mom's skills with a digital camera, but the sooner she was happy, the sooner this could all be over.

"Alright, let's lose the chemise and bra, keep the heels and panties," she barked.

"Eww, no way. I don't want to see that! How about I ditch the shoes and put on a robe? Pretty hot, right?"

"Oh, come on. I'm sure you've seen a woman's bare breasts on the computer. And you need the shoes! They're sexy and they lift my butt. Come on, I want to have the photos ready by the time your father gets back from his conference tomorrow."

Scowling, I stripped as instructed. I felt so exposed, my huge, borrowed tits swinging down over a middle-aged belly pooch.

"OK, now let me see a look that says, 'I'm fun and flirty and would gladly climb on top of you after a few glasses of wine.'"

I nearly gagged on the spot. The last thing I wanted was a mental image of my mom bouncing up and down on my dad's cock, moaning softly as they both glistened with sweat... Damn this body! I pressed my meaty thighs together as my crotch radiated heat.

"There we go, that's perfect! One more, lean forward a little bit." One more actually meant three more, but finally my mom said, "I think we've got it! Thank you so much, sweetie! It'll be a couple hours before we're able to switch back, so why don't you get dressed and I'll make lunch?"

Finally being able to put on more clothes was music to my ears. As I wrestled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that I hoped wouldn't hug my curves too tightly, I heard the sound of the front door and muffled voices from downstairs. What was going on? My mom's phone buzzed on the nightstand and I walked over to read a text from my own number.

<<I'll buy you anything just don't tell fad>>

I wasn't sure what the hell she was trying to say, but it made me extremely nervous. I nearly jumped as a strong pair of arms reached around me from behind. "Guess who? My conference wrapped up early and I was able to catch a flight home today. Surprised?" Ohh, don't tell DAD.

Surprised would be an understatement, but before I could respond, he spun me around and pulled me in for a deep, steamy kiss. My mind reeled as I thought of my mom's text message, and how disgusting this was, and oh god why was it making my heart beat so fast?

"I gave Adam some cash and told him to go see a movie or something out of the house for a few hours. Any ideas what we could do?"

This was wrong on so many levels, and my mom was going to owe me no less than a new car by the time it was all over. I took a deep breath as my dad reached a hand around to squeeze my butt cheek. "Why don't you pour us some wine and we'll see what comes to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment