November 30, 2018

My Big Mouth


One more bite, then I have to stop. I've almost eaten the whole effing cake!

I went to the bar last night with my buddies, and we hit the 24-hour diner afterwards. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a rather large woman slurping a milkshake through a straw. She must have weighed 250 pounds and was absolutely going to town on that milkshake. I knew I shouldn't have said anything. She wasn't bothering us, but I was drunk and wanted to get a laugh from the other guys.

"Hey tubby! Why don't you come over here? I've got something you can suck on. Low fat, high protein!" As expected, the guys hooted and hollered. What I didn't expect was for the woman to get up from her booth and walk over to me.

I'm not sure if time actually froze, or if it just seemed that way because I was drunk. Either way, she said, "Must be easy to make fun of people when you're a big, strong man. But what if you weren't? What if you were just a big, dumb fatty like me? Or a slutty cocksucker like you wish I was? I'll let you decide." Her eyes closed and the light seemed to dim around us. "She'll choose to suck on big hard cocks, or soon she'll waddle when she walks."

My mind was spinning as she turned and walked away. What the actual fuck was that about? My buddy Dave turned to me. "Yo, Ali. You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm--" Wait, did he call me Ali? And what was wrong with my voice? I nearly passed out when I looked down and saw a pair of tits hanging off my chest. "I, uh, I'm good, gotta get home though." Still drunk, but now wearing heels on top of it, I stumbled outside and hailed a cab home. Between my inebriation and shock, I barely made it through my front door before passing out on the couch.

When I woke up, my hangover headache was accompanied by the pain of memories rushing back. I wandered to the bathroom, only to find it filled with a stereotypical assortment of makeup, fruity soaps, and hair accessories. I stared at the girl in the mirror. She stared back. I was still wearing the tight tank top and miniskirt that I had come home in, so I peeled off the layers to get a better look. If I wasn't staring at my own body in women's underwear, I would have called this girl sexy. My face was adorable, and everything was flat and toned except my round butt and perky boobs. A quick check of the scale told me I weighed 120 pounds.

My rumbling stomach interrupted the investigation. Figuring I might as well eat breakfast before trying to come up with a plan, I wandered to the kitchen. By the time I was done, I'd scarfed down 6 eggs, 4 slices of toast, and a huge pile of hash browns. My belly was content, if a bit puffy.

A sudden realization hit me. Even in my male body, I never ate that much in one sitting! I rushed back to the bathroom, stomach sloshing as I moved. This time, the scale read 125 pounds. Shit! I looked to the mirror again as I recalled the woman's spell. No way was I going to blow another dude, but unless I did, I'd keep eating and eating until I was as fat as her.

Stuck with two disturbing options, I decided to try and track the woman down. I wasn't sure how, or how long it would take, so I vowed to stay strong and be as disciplined as possible about what I ate.

I checked back at the diner, but she wasn't there. I even ordered a burger and fries to kill some time while I waited. I figured I'd walk back, in case she lived in the neighborhood and I might bump into her. I didn't find her, but I did stop in the bakery down the block to buy this delicious cake.

I'm already 20 pounds heavier than this morning. My fat is starting to muffin top over the top of my panties, and I know it'll only get worse. Ugh, why does food taste so good? If I give in now, at least maybe I'll stop gaining weight. I could invite Dave over, seduce him, and-- ugghhh, suck him off.

Dammit! If I was a little more careful about what came out of my mouth, I wouldn't be so worried now about the next thing going in it. I'm still not sure about this... maybe a little snack will help me decide?

No comments:

Post a Comment