November 16, 2018

Follow Me

Look, you're cute, and you seem sweet, so I'm going to give you a warning. Don't follow me through this door. I'm not playing hard to get, I'm just looking out for your own good. Strange things happen on the other side of this door. What do I mean? Well, the truth is... I used to be a guy, just like you.

I'm serious! Everything happened so quickly, and before I knew it they had transformed me into a girl. I went from flannel boxers to lacy panties. Instead of shaving my face, I'm shaving my legs. Do you think this hair and makeup happen naturally? No way, it takes me at least an hour every morning before I can walk outside.

Yeah, I guess it was strange at first, but I've adapted pretty well. I'm actually kind of proud when I look in the mirror and see my boobs and butt looking as good as they are today. And, if I'm being totally honest, it turns me on a little to know that guys are checking me out as I walk by.

Wait, what do you mean you want to come with me? Don't you believe me? Oh, you do, but you still want to do it anyways? OK, I guess it's your decision. Come on in, gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment